Chapter 10~

Luke's POV

Hayley is practically sitting on my lap right now, and I know that she wants what I want.

"Oh I'm going to get into so much trouble." I say before smashing my lips onto hers and pulling her the rest of the way onto my lap.

One hand goes to her hair and the other to her ass. I squeeze it making her moan into my mouth with makes me begin to grow hard.

Hayley's POV

As I'm kissing Luke he squeezes my ass which makes me moan into his mouth. I then take my hands and undo my top throwing it somewhere.

His lips come down to my cheek then slowly slide down to my neck. I then move my hands down and tug at his swim trunks, he looks at me and smirks before pulling them off.

My bikini bottoms being the only barrier between us now. His lips suck on the delicate skin and I moan out as Luke starts to grind his hips slowly.

I run my hands through his hair as he continues to give me a hickey. I'm extremely turned on at this point and all I want is to feel Luke inside me.

"Luke, baby, can you please fuck me now?" I moan out, my hips grinding up to meet his.

His hand goes to my bikini bottoms, pushing them down and then beginning to play with my cilt. I shut my eyes and feel my pulse start to speed up. His fingers work magic and I'm moaning out his name repeatedly. Luke gives his cock a few strokes and teases my entrance.

"I want you so bad," I look at Luke and with those words he slowly pushes his cock inside of me, both of us moaning out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Hay." Luke groans as he fully sinks inside of me, then begins to thrust slowly.

My nails claw at his back, Luke starts to thrust faster and harder and I cry out his name.

He turns us over so I am now straddling him and I scream repeatedly as he begins to pound into me from below.

"Luke! Oh fuck," I can barely keep myself upright as he fucks me relentlessly.

I'm bouncing up and down, Luke enjoys the view as he keeps up the pace. My hands grip his shoulders, my mouth opens in pleasure and my legs begin to shake.

"I'm going to cum,"

"Cum for me, show me how good you feel. Cry out my name baby," Luke spanks my ass and I am instantly in pure bliss.

"Fuck Luke!" I cum harshly all over his cock, my body shaking as Luke  continues thrusting into me. His thrusts begin to get sloppy indicating that he is close.

"Oh fuck," He says slowing down and I feel him release into me.

He waits for a minute before pulling out and with me still on his lap rest my head on his shoulder.

Luke moves his hands down to my ass and just starts rubbing it, which some how makes me moan at.

"So much for not happening again." I say which makes him chuckle.

A/N: Oh snap! What did you think?
Question: what do you think is going to happen, and what do you want to happen? Let me know in the comments. 20+ Votes for an update