Chapter 26~

Hayley's POV

Luke just told me he loves me. I smile before pulling him down and meeting our lips together kissing him.  Before pulling away to look at him in the eyes.

"I love you too."

Luke wraps his arms around me and kisses me so hard, so passionately that my legs buckle. He lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist before carrying upstairs to his room.

Once inside he tosses me down on the bed before pouncing me, Luke fits himself between my legs and rests his weight on me as our lips together.

As he leans over me, I grip the collar of his white long sleeve button down and kiss him passionately as his body molds to mine. He pulls away leaving me breathless as he unbuttons his shirt, and takes it off.

"You're so beautiful Hayley." He whispers as he leans over me.  "How do I get this thing off you?" He mumbles and I giggle before showing him the zipper down the side, once I'm finally free of my dress Luke gazes down my body in my nude lace lingerie.

"So fucking beautiful." He whispers before kissing me feverishly, his arousal brushes against my core causing my to arch my back as he unclasps my bra. Luke kisses down my chest before attaching his lips to my nipple, I groan in frustration needing him so completely.

"Luke..." I whine as I buck my hip up against his hardness, "I need you, fuck me Luke," I groan. He pulls away and shakes his head before kissing me lovingly.

This is different.

"Make love to me Luke ," I whisper after breaking away. He gazes down at me as he licks his lips causing me to moan softly. "Please, I need to feel you." I purr as my hands go to his belt buckle, he swiftly tugs down his pants and boxers in one movement causing his length to bounce and slap against his abs.

He tugs my panties down before running a finger down my slit, "God you're so wet baby." He whispers, I gasp as I feel his arousal at my entrance. My lips part as he pushes into me, his length and width stretching me like he always does.

"Breath Hayley." He says softly, I take in a short breath soothing my burning lungs before he sinks the rest of his length into me. 

My eyes roll as he hits the deepest part of me and he takes that as a cue that it's safe to move, Luke kisses me hungrily as his movements continue.

I claw at his shoulder and moan against his lips, his fingertips sink into my hips as his pound mercilessly into my core. I cry out as he shifts his hips up and down while sliding in and out.

"I love you Hayley." He whispers against my lips as his thrusts grow harder and deeper.

"I love you Luke," I say breathlessly as my high approaches. With a few final thruts I scream his name and come undone around him.

"Fuck you feel so good," He whimpers weakly before moaning as he fills me with his release. Luke rests his head against my chest and hums in appreciation as I trace designs over his back and shoulders.

"I love you." I tell him, "I love you too." He responds. Before we both fall asleep. Naked. In Luke's bed together.

A/N: it happened they said it!!! I'm trying to slow it down some how because I feel like I'm going really fast with this book. So please let me know.

Also what do you want to happen and what do you think is going to happen? Hearing these thoughts will really help me! I will make sure to mention you if I go off your idea.

And as always please make sure vote and comment. Remember voting is free to do! And all you have to do is click the little star on the bottom of the screen