Chapter 12~

Hayley's POV

Its the next day and I have the day off. My dad and Luke are outside right now, while I'm in my room watching some tv when all the sudden there is a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say and the door then opens to reveal Luke. "What are you doing in here?" I ask knowing that if my dad walked in he would be pissed off.

"Your dad had to run into town for a few things, so I thought maybe we could have some fun." Luke suggests.

"You're lucky you're cute, but it has to be quick. If we are caught I don't even want to imagine what will happen to me let alone you." I say which makes him chuckle. "The longer you stand there the less time we have." I say, Luke walks over to my couch in my room and sits on it.

Luke's POV

After walking over to the couch and sitting down I pat my lap. Hayley gets off her bed and walks over to me before she climbs onto my lap straddling my waist and I can't help but admire her beautiful silhouette.

Her hands come up to my shirt unbuttoning it slowly before tossing it on the cushion next to us.

I watch as she peels her t-shirt off of her body, revealing her breasts that are nearly overflowing out of her bra. She unclips her bra, and my dick goes hard.

It is begging to be let out of these tight jeans. Hayley stands up with a smirk on her face, then bends down in front of me, pushing down her shorts and revealing her ass.

I am quick to unzip my pants and also my boxers my cock springing out onto my stomach. I begin to pump myself, only to have Hayley's hand replace mine. She pumps up and down quickly and I groan out.

I reach to her and pull down her panties, and that's her sign to take a seat back on my lap.

"Babygirl I want to hear you scream so loud and tell me how bad you want it," my hand goes down to her pussy, running her cilt to warm her up.

"Luke- oh god," she pants out and I place myself at her tip while still playing with her cilt. She sinks down onto my cock, her tight pussy wrapping around me.

I moan out at the pleasure, and pull my hand up from her cilt and shove them into her mouth. Hayley tastes herself and I begin thrusting up slowly into her. She tugs at my hair and I watch her facial expressions as I hit her favorite spot and then pull back to hit it again.

"Fuck me harder," Hayley whispers into my ear and I begin to fulfill her demand.

My thrusts pick up in speed causing Hayley to scream out, only encouraging me more.

"How bad do you want me babygirl? Do you want me to make your sweet little pussy cum and your legs shake?" I tell her the dirty things I know she can't get enough of.

"Harder Luke! You know I love it! Oh fu-" Hayley tugs at my hair harshly as I pound into her, both of us in pleasure.

"You fuck me so good... just how I want it and just how you need it," She cries out, her hand coming down to rub at her cilt.

"Be a good girl for me and do me a favor. Show him how well you can ride a cock," my thrusts stop, and I put my hands behind my head, taking in the beautiful sight of her naked body.

Her hips begin bouncing up and down, moans leaving her mouth. Her nails drag along my chest as her hips begin to make small circles.

A moan slips out of my mouth and soon I'm overwhelmed with the pleasure of going slow and feeling every inch of her pussy.

"Luke your cock is so big. It feels so good when we go slow" Hayley reattaches her lips to mine and I place my hands on her waist.

I guide her back and forth and up and down on my cock while we kiss, our tongues fighting. Her breasts press against my chest and I can't help but fall in love with the pleasure I'm receiving. 

I flip Hayley over so her back is now pressed against my chest and her legs are spread wide and my cock is deep inside of her pussy.

I begin thrusting up in this slightly new position, Hayley already loving it. My hands snake around her body inching closer and closer to her clit.

Hayley head rests on my shoulder as I start thrusting harder and harder into her. My fingers come down to rub her cilt, Hayley instantly tries to close her legs.

She cries out loudly, and I keep my hand where it is and only increase how hard I pound into her.

Sweat builds up on my body. Hayley reaches back to tug onto my hair and grab onto anything else she can. Her legs start to shake and I focus mainly on the friction of her cilt, which I soon find to be her weakness.

"Fuck oh Luke! It feels so good. I'm gonna cum" her breath is shallow and her back is arching. My fingers continue playing with her cilt devilishly as my cock  rams into her and within seconds I have her screaming some more.

"Oh! Right there, just like that! I'm cumming!" I feel her release against my cock, her body instantly relaxing and my fingers slowly coming to a stop. Her chest is going up and down rapidly and I slow down my thrusts.

"Baby I need you to get down on your knees so I can cum in your mouth. You want me to cum inside your mouth right?" I groan as I feel myself getting close.

Hayley quickly gets on her knees and puts as much of me in her mouth as she can. The rest of it she pumps with her hand. My hands are quick to find her hair to tug on.

I then feel myself jerk, and release inside of her mouth. Hayley moans as I use my own hand to pump every last drop out. I then pull my cock out of her mouth and watch her as she swallows my cum and then wipes her mouth.

Hayley's POV

I get up and lay next to Luke. He puts his arm around me and plays with my hair as I draw random shapes on his bare chest.

"So much for a quickie." I say which makes us both laugh. We are in our own little world but quickly snapped out when we hear my dads truck.

A/N: Hey what did you think? Let me know in the comments. Tell me what you think is going to happen and what you want to happen.

Let's get 25+ Votes for an update!