Chapter 17~

Hayley's POV

"Fuck," Drew groans, his grip on the back of my thigh slipping as he opens the door and we go in.

He carries me over to the bed and lays me down before crawling over top of me. His neck is dipped as he peppers kisses all over my neck and jaw.

I tug on the bottom of his T-shirt and he takes it off, before doing the same to mine and taking my bra off.

Our lips mold perfectly in sync, even as my arms hook around his neck and his fingers trace shapes on my waist.

He moves his hand down and moves under my leggings before pulling them down along with my thong.

He bites his lip as he pulls away, his eyes trained intensely on mine as he slowly start to pump one finger in and out of me. I suppress a moan, lip quivering and eyebrows furrowing in both pleasure and nervousness.

"Do you like this baby." He asks, my lip trembles at the sound of his intense voice. "Answer me."

"Yes Andrew."

He smirks knowing how much of an effect he has on me.

"Drew," I whimper grinding my hips against his hand. He licks his lips slowly, eyes on mine as he continues to tease me. "Please." I gesture somewhat awkwardly to the bulge in his boxers.

"What does my baby want?" He murmurs against my bare shoulder. "Do you want my fingers?" He curls his pointer finger inside of me making me moan out again.

I shake my head.

"Do you want me to go faster?" He speeds up his movements and I'm left to clutch onto his arm in order to stop myself from coming right there. "Maybe my mouth?" His tongue pokes out and trails a long slick over my collarbone, making me cry out from the stimulation in two very different but sensitive areas.

"Drew please," I plead, "Don't tease me."

"Tell me what you want babygirl, and I won't." Andrew demands.

"I-I"

"Do you want my cock?" He asks, knowing I'm not able to speak. As I watch his fingers go deeper inside of me, a fuzzy feeling takes over my entire lower region. "Want me to fuck you here?" He asks, he adds another finger and presses against my walls. "Or here?" I'm speechless. "Talk to me baby."

"Yes Drew," I cry out, revealing in the sound of his hand slapping against my wet skin.

"Fuck." He mutters

His large hands find both of my wrists and, as he pins them above my head, I reconnect our lips, aware of him freeing the bulge in his underwear. Without even thinking, he clumsily grabs his wallet from the nightstand and pulls out a foil package, all while keeping the kiss together.

He rips the foil package open and doesn't hesitate whatsoever to slide the slippery latex onto his hard length.

A bit of his now covered erection scrapes across my inner thigh, softly yet enough to rile me up, and Andrew takes ahold of it.

Slowly I watch with lust-filled eyes as Andrew begins to pump his hand up and down his erection.

"Andrew." I whine impatient, hooking my arms around his neck pulling him close. He places another kiss on my lips while carefully aligning himself at my entrance.

His hand runs through my hair as I feel the tip of his length move past my overly sensitive folds. Hesitating to fill me completely.

Andrew let's out a soft grunt; his jaw clenched tight as his hands grip onto mine and my chest begins to rise and fall.

"Oh fuck." He moans, allowing the rest of him to enter me. He gives me a few seconds to adjust to his size. After I nod my head telling him to move he starts to roll his hips against mine.

Andrew rolls his hips against mine, groaning and whimpering into my neck as his first few thrusts start to speed up. His hand reaches down to start playing with my cilt which causes a loud moan to escape my mouth.

"Fuck Hayls" he breathes, movements becoming rhythmic as his curls fall into his face. "You're So fucking tight around me."

I give him a soft moan in response, unable to do anything else as my walls contract around him. I can feel his fingers digging into the flesh of my hips as he keeps the other situated on the bed holding himself up above me.

Andrew begins to pick up tempo, surrounding to the pleasure as his eyelids droop and his mouth falls agape. His once even breathing is now disheveled as his hips collide with mine, again and again. The erotic sounds of our moans filling the air.

"Hayley oh, f-fuck," He says loudly, followed by a long string of moans. "Oh shit, Hayley , I'm g-gonna"

Andrew doesn't have time to finish his sentence as a small cry leaves my mouth and my walls clench around him, "Drew!"

"Cum with me baby," He says, and that's all it takes and we both come undone. He stays still for a minute before slowly pulling out, and taking the condom off tossing it to the side. And laying down next to me.

A/N: double update? Well kinda, I've had this chapter written for a while. So yeah I just didn't want to wait to post it.

30+ Votes for an update, and please comment letting me know what you think of it and with any ideas. It always helps me with producing content for you guys. Please feel free to message me I always respond. Much much love❤️