Chapter 11

Hayley's POV

Its later that night and I can't sleep. I just keep on thinking about Luke and what happened.

He said the first time it wouldn't happen again but then look what just happened. I'm not going to be able to sleep until I find out what's going on.

So I get up and go to Luke's room not bothering to knock. When I look at the bed and expect to find Luke sleeping he is wide awake on his computer.

"We need to talk." I tell him, "You couldn't sleep either?" He asks, "Nope. Not one bit;" I say as I walk over to his bed and sit down on it.

"Luke I need to know what is going on between us." I say, as he shuts his computer and sets it aside turning on the lamp.

"Listen Hayley. I think your very beautiful. But I don't have an emotional connection to you," that's where I cut him off.

"Oh god Luke. You don't actually think I have a crush on you do you? I mean yeah your a good looking guy but I don't want you to be my boyfriend." I say, "Oh," He says sounding almost confused.

"Listen Luke. Sex, the sex with you is really great. I'm pretty sure you would be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it." To which he nods his head. "So what are you proposing?" Luke asks.

"Friends with Benefits," I say.

"No string attached, no feelings. Just sex. What do you think?" I ask, "What do I get out of it?" He asks, "You get exactly what I know you crave. My body. Don't think I haven't noticed you checking me out. And as for me, I just like the sex."

"So do we have a deal?" I ask holding out my hand, "Deal," Luke says taking my hand and shaking it. As we pull away though. Is when we hear the front door close.

"Shit! My dads home!" I say panicking, "Quick give me your phone charger. I'll say I was letting you borrow mine and needed it back." I tell Luke and he hurries to get it.

I hear the creak of the floor board indicating that my dad is just outside my room. I hear my door open and then close, I walk towards Luke's door and before opening it I turn back to him and say, "Act annoyed. Like I just woke you up." And he does just that as I open the door exposing the bright light.

"Damn it Hayley! Close the door, I'm tired!" He says, I do so laughing.

Tim's POV

I've just got home and walk into the house. After I close the door I turn to where the dogs beds are and see them all laying down but up and alert.

"Back to bed," I say and they do so. Hayley has trained them to only listen to her, Hunter and my commands.

I walk downstairs and go to Hayley's room to check on her. But when I open the door I see her bed is empty, I furrow my eyebrows.

I go back to the main level then to the second floor, and as I reach the last step Hayley comes out and I hear Luke yell at her, "Damn it Hayley! Close the door, I'm tired."

She does as asked while laughing. I clear my throat making her look up.

"What were you doing in Luke's room?" I ask, she holds up a phone charger, "Getting back my phone charger that I lent Luke. He couldn't find his for a while. And my phone is almost dead." She explains, "Mhm. Well get back to bed, it's late." I tell her pulling her in for a hug and kissing the top of her head.

"Yes sir." She says, before going downstairs to her room.

I don't know why but something tells me something is up. But I push it aside and go to my room and sleep. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

A/N: what did you think of this chapter? Did you like it? I've been making sure to write these chapters in advance. So right when you guys hit my goal of votes I can upload it. I have multiple chapters waiting to be uploaded so make sure to vote! Don't rely on other people.

Question: what do you think is going to happen? And what do you want to happen? Tell me in the comments!

20+ Votes for update!