P r o l o u g e

"I wish I can forget everything" The boy sighed.

"Love isn't easy you should really forget about it" His mother replied.

"How can I forget when the love of my life made me forget how to love? Made me forget the feeling of happiness? Most importantly made me feel numb." He replied angrily.

Johnny Orlando heart broken by the girl he loves the most, Mackenzie Ziegler. All because she fell in love with another boy.

Johnny fell into Depression, he won't eat, and won't talk to anyone. He keeps himself locked up in his room. He lashes out to anyone that tries to communicate to him all because of feeling heartbroken.

His parents had enough of his attitude and takes him to therapy.

Johnny's feelings aren't simple:
• The feeling of being depressed.
• The feeling of losing someone you loved and cared for the most.
The feeling of despair, hate, agony.
• The feeling of wanting to die.
• The feeling of cutting.
The feeling of bulimia
• The feeling of insomnia
• The feeling of regaining happiness.
The feeling of finding love again.

Should I add the quotes in the beginning or in the end?

So far how do you like this?? I'm honestly in love with this book I know weird... This story is powerful! It has a lot of meanings to it! When I'm writing this I'm pouring my emotions to it. I will put quotes in to each of the chapters to how Johnny is feeling. 98% of this story is in Johnny's P.O.V. so yeah I hope you enjoy again! First chapter up in the last week of July!!

Love you all- Zoey!! 🌹❤

Word count: 277