T e n

The song on top is technically how Kenzie feels!  If it doesn't show and you want to listen to it it's called New by Daya.

Third Person's P.O.V

Mackenzie sat in her room just staring at the ceiling. Asking herself questions she didn't know the answers to... though she wish she did.

"Did I make the right decision leaving him?"
  "Where is he now?"
"Why did I even fall for Brandon?"
"Does Brandon even like me?"
"Brandon doesn't even come over."
"I miss Johnny..."

Johnny well he was happy. He found Nadia he felt as if it was meant to be. They met at therapy and in a matter of 2 days he felt happy.

Today was Johnny's second day of Therapy. He wanted to dress nicely so he can impress Nadia.

He got out his blue Adidas shirt with some black jeans and to top it off he wore his same old Adidas.

He actually did his hair today.

He got his phone and went downstairs smiling.

He actually sat down to eat breakfast with his family.

"Johnny.. You're actually going to eat without us telling You?" Darian, one of Johnny's older sister asked trying to process everything.

Johnny nodded still smiling.
"Yup. I hurt the people I love the most. I miss hanging out with you guys." Johnny admitted.

They all smiled and dug into their breakfast. Which consisted of Eggs, Sausage, pancakes, and fruits.

Johnny went back upstairs. He brushed his teeth and got his drawing book which was in his bag.

"JOHNNY WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!" Meredith yelled from downstairs. Honestly she was the most delighted after seeing Johnny's actions since yesterday.

Johnny came running downstairs almost tripping on one of the steps. He ran straight to the car.

••••••••••••••••••••••

As they were driving Meredith decided to ask Johnny about this Nadia..

"John hun"

Johnny looked at her. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Can you tell me about Nadia."

He blushed slightly.

"Umm she was abused by her ex-boyfriend. She has orange hair, freckles, green eyes. She's ready pretty. I feel bad for her. She was very nice. I mean she pulled me in for a hug when she saw me about to cry when I talked about you know who.." Johnny explained as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Well I think she's a keeper." Meredith commented.

John forced a small smile.

"Mom you said the same thing about umm yeah.."

Why can't I say her freaking name?
Oh yeah because I'll start crying like a baby again.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Mom?" John said catching her attention as she was watching the T.V in the waiting room.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Umm can you meet Nadia another day. I want to get to know her a little better." John told her shyly.

Meredith smiled.

"Honey I knew you were going to say that. But I'm not here for Nadia I'm here for Ms.Anderson." She commented making Johnny confused.

"She wants to talk to me after your session. So I'll be waiting in here. So let's go hun. Go to the teen room and look for Nadia." She chuckled making Johnny smiled.

"Love you mom"

Meredith smiled.

My son is getting better. She thought to her self as tears got out of her eyes.

"My son's getting better." She whispered to herself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••" I'm missing you  I'm missing youWhat the hell did I do- did I do? Messing with someone new

" I'm missing you
  I'm missing you
What the hell did I do- did I do?
Messing with someone new. Thinking I wanted to.
Turns out I don't want new.
I want you. " -Daya
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the shorter chapter!! I've been having some problems. Nothing to worry about. You might understand if you read my diary.
So I posted all the pictures Johnny drew. Enjoy! I won't be posting here until Friday to Saturday! 

Love-Zoey!! ♡

Word count: 629