E i g h t

Johnny's P.O.V

As I waited for my name to be called. I continued working on my drawings. When finally after 20 minutes I finally finished. (Drawing on top)

I put on one of my favorite songs that touched me. It's called I'm a mess by Bebe Rexha. Lauren and I are huge Shawn Mendes fans. Lauren loves him. But This song just came out and it perfectly describes my life right now.

I felt my eyes stinging. Then I realized I was crying. I wiped the tears away with my sleeves.

I looked and saw...

Mackenzie? What is she doing here?

"Mackenzie?" I called out to her. "What are you doing here?"

She laughed.

"Aww look is Johnny boy still depressed about me breaking up with him?" She teased.

"STOP. Kenz why?" I croaked out.

"You didn't give me what I want. John I use to love you. Not anymore get over it. Okay I love Brandon now." She replied angrily.

"No! No! There's no way. You use to talk crap about him all the time. What happened?" I asked her upset.

"People change John. My feelings changed." She said as she left.

"NO! KENZIE! KENZIE WHERE DID YOU GO? KENZIE PLEASE I LOVE YOU I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL" I shouted.

I felt someone shaking me.

"John honey get up." That's not Mackenzie.

My eyes fluttered open when I see my mom concerned.

"Where's Mackenzie?" I asked.

She sighed.  "Honey that was a nightmare. You're crying." She stated.

"What? No! That wasn't a dream she would never tell me she hates me. " I said as I rocked back and forth.

"Honey" my mom looked at me sincerely as she placed her hand on my shoulder making me flinch.

"Dont touch me please." I whispered.

How can it be a dream? It was so vivid.

"John you're zoning out again." My dad said for the first time in a long time.

"Let's go son. You have an appointment with Ms.Anderson." My dad recalled.

I sighed and nodded.

We entered the room. And it was a brownish type of color. Not too dark and not too light.