Epilogue

A/N: I bet you guys thought that I was done with this story, didn't you? Well, psych! This is sort of a sneak peak at a small project that I'm thinking about doing as a sequel to this story. I hope you enjoy.

"It's a girl!" the doctor yelled, holding up the screaming infant. He quickly did all of the measurements on her, while a nurse nearby wrote it all down on a birth certificate.

"Here she is," the doctor said at last, handing the screaming baby to her mother. Wisps of pink hair sat atop her head, and her eyes were a baby blue. A pair of tiny, black cat ears were on her head as well, as well as a small tail that was swaddled in the pink blanket.

"She's perfect, honey," Zane said, leaning over his wife to get a good look at his new daughter. Nana held her close, feeling the small hands grasp onto her hair. Three hours of pain was worth it to be able to see the small form in her arms.

"What are you gonna name her?" the nurse asked, a pencil hovering over the birth certificate.

The Ro'Meaves made quick eye contact, sharing a knowing look before turning back to the nurse. "Jewel Ichi Ro'Meave," they said in unison, watching in joy as the nurse wrote the name down on the certificate.

"You will be the happiest girl in the world," Nana whispered to her daughter, who had begun to suck on her tiny fingers, "I'll never hurt you," Tears began to form in her eyes as Zane bent down to hug her.

He made a silent vow to make sure that she was never ignored, like he was, and never abused, like Nana was. He would protect her with his life.

A few minutes later, their friends were let in. Aphmau quickly rushed over to the two parents, a smile evident on her face. Aaron stood behind her, holding their daughter in his arms. Their daughter had black hair that barely came off of her small head, and her eyes were a beautiful shade of brown. Her name was Annabelle Opal Lycan and she only two months old.

"Oh, she's beautiful!" Aphmau exclaimed, cooing over Jewel, but not touching her. She didn't want to take her away from her parents.

"Thank you," Nana said in a tired voice. The exhaustion from the last few hours were starting to catch up with her.

"She and Annabelle are gonna get along so well when they get older," Aaron said, already seeing the friendship that was gonna start between the two infants.

Fourteen years later:

"Look at the Alone!" a nearby student jeered as Jewel walked by. She shouldered her backpack and ducked her head, trying to ignore the laughter that came from the group she had just passed. They all had drawings from their soulmates on their arms, but she didn't. Her arms were bare.

"Shut up!" an angry voice said from the other side of the hallway. Annabelle marched up to Jewel and grabbed her hand. She marched her down the hall, shooting glares at the group of students that had been mocking her best friend.

"Are you okay?" she asked after a minute of walking. Jewel nodded, grateful and angry tears forming at the edges of her eyes. They embraced quickly, keeping each other close. After all, they were the only two Alones in the school.

A/N: Tell me your thoughts on this and whether or not you want me to continue.