11) The Night Is Young

Sana woke up feeling nauseate, heavy and sluggish.
"What happened?" She asked herself.
As she regained her focus, her eyes fixated on the mirror which made her jump.
She was not in her own room. The thought of her being away from home became anxious.
"Where am I?"
Sana stood up and walked to the door which had a note taped onto it reading:

I've prepared breakfast for you downstairs.

In a writing that she thought it was similar to something, but her head couldn't work properly. It kept hurting really badly.
'Why do I reek of alcohol?' The smell was so unpleasant that the state she was in made her worse.
The place was alien to her, she had never saw this house before. Now she was asking the question, 'Was I kidnapped?'
When her feet reached the first floor, she could hear soft music playing from the other room and the smell of pancakes urged her to go and look.
When she walked in, a table full of food were placed.
'Woah!'
"I thought you would like it." A voice said behind her.
"Ah, T-Tzuyu." She stuttered at the sight of her.
"Please, eat as much as you want." She gestured for her to sit.
The flustered girl sat down and quietly cut her pancakes.

"Here, drink this." Tzuyu gave her a glass of orange juice to help with her hangover.
Sana took a sip and still wondered how she got here.
"What happened last night?"
"You... drank too much that you passed out." She replied as she took a sip of her coffee.
'Dammit, I hope I didn't do anything stupid.'
"What happened when I was drunk?"
"Uhh... nothing, you were just drunk." Tzuyu smiled at her as she knew what definitely happened when she was drunk.
"Ms Chou, I assume don't want to be late for school?" Nayeon walked in.

"Don't worry Nayeon, I'm keeping Sana company until she's finished."
"You can go, I don't mind." Sana spoke quickly.
"Yes or you'll both be late." Nayeon sneered.
"I was thinking that Sana should stay here, since she is recovering." Tzuyu insisted for her safety.
"No I-I do want to go to school with you... as in that I kinda need to go to school." Sana slightly panicked.
"Okay if you want to, but first we need to get rid of the alcohol scent."
.
.
.
"Yah Dahyun-ssi, wake up!" Jeongyeon threw a pillow at her head.
The girl moaned and lifted her head, "Wae?!"
"You still have school."
But the girl fell asleep again.
"You don't want to keep Momo waiting, do you?" Jeongyeon asked and Dahyun stood up in an instant and was about to walk out of her room.
"And Dahyun..." Jeongyeon said before she left.
"Your brother is coming today."
.
.
.
"Mina over here!" Momo shouted from the same bench they sat before.
"Where's Sana?" Mina asked as she put her bag down.
"I guess you didn't know, she had too much to drink and she's at Tzuyu's house."
Mina looked confused, "Why is she at Tzuyu's house?"
"Because she passed out onto her."
All that Mina could do was laugh, she never thought that Sana would get Tzuyu like this.

"Your girlfriend is coming over." Momo pointed as Chaeyoung walked towards them.
Mina turned around and waved.
"Hey Chae!"
The girl spoke to them, "How are you two?"
"We're fine." They said in unison.
"Where's Sana?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Ask Tzuyu and you'll find out." Momo replied, "Speaking of Tzuyu, she's here."

The tall girl in a black suit with her hands in her pocket with the brown haired girl following at her side.
"Hey guys." Tzuyu nodded her head to the girls.
"How did things get on?" Momo smirked and raised her eyebrow.
"N-Nothing happened!" Sana quickly said.
"Tzuyu what did you do?" Chaeyoung crossed her arms.
"Like the girl said, nothing. Besides I was being nice and let her stayed at my house."
"Okay you have to tell me what happened." Chaeyoung insisted.

"Dahyun!" Momo saw her as she was going inside the school, but something was off with her.
"Yah Dahyun, where are you going?" Tzuyu shouted, but the girl walked inside instead.
"What's with her?" Mina asked.
"I don't know." Both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu shook their head, they decided to go after her leaving the three girls at the beach.
Mina and Momo pulled Sana towards them.
"So what actually happened?" Momo grabbed her shoulder with great grip.
"I already said, nothing happened." She pushed her hands away.
"Then what happened when you were out with Tzuyu?" Mina asked.

"Tzuyu just sat down next to me and I don't remember after that." Sana scratched her head.
"Do you remember anything before you passed out?"
Sana thought hard, she tried to remember, but nothing came to her.
Although she didn't remember, she felt hot on her lips.

-
I would not be able to publish more part (it depends) for the next two weeks , because of my exams.
However I will be publish the week after those so don't worry.

❤️Love you all❤️