Chapter 16: Transformation

Hello everyone, I think that this chapter will be the one that I have been planning for a while now. Hope you enjoy!

~~~

(7:23 am, on Friday, September 15th, 2018)

Chloe's Perspective:

I opened my eyes. I looked around. The teacher was just leaving, and the others students were going on as if nothing had happened.

What?! How?!

Was that a dream...? I don't think so.

My Glitter Pact was in it's case, which was next to my school bag, on the floor.

I checked the time. It was time for second period.

For the rest of first period, we all had negative energy coming off of us...

That girl, what did she say?

I can't remember, but then Rascal showed up. I can remember the rest of that conversation.

"Well, she's under, too..." Rascal smiled. "That's more negative energy to revive Emperor Nogo!"

The girl looked up, her face filled with delight. "That means we're one step closer to our happy ending!"

The girl then shivered when she looked down at me. "Seeing her so confused and out of it, it's... weird. But, I know it's worth it!"

The girl smiled and stood up.

"We should probably get going, they'll wake up soon..."

Rascal took the girl's hand. "Correct, darling! Let's go!"

And they left.

I remember the negative energy, but not much else...

Did they erase the other students memories?!

The second period teacher walked into the classroom.

I tried to forget my worries, and focused intensely on class.

I couldn't keep my mind from wandering between classes, though.

Before I knew it, it was sixth period, time for lunch.

"Hey, Chloe!" Emily walked up to me, the other girls close behind.

"Are we going to go to the rooftop today?" Lily timidly asked.

"Sure, Lils! Let's go!" Kelsey smiled.

I picked up my lunchbox, and followed the other girls out of the classroom.

As we were walking up the stairs, I lowered my voice and asked, "Do you guys remember what happened first period...?"

The other girls looked at me like I was crazy.

"I mean, with the shouting and fighting and negative energy...?" I tried to clarify.

They all looked at eachother.

"Uh, Chloe..." Lily started.

"It was normal class," April said. "Are you okay, Chloe?"

I nodded, understanding.

"Yes, absolutely. Your answers give me a lot of information."

"...huh...?" Emily said.

"I have to tell you girls something, at the Library of Legends, after school." I said, confident.