Chapter 13: Ice

Hello, welcome back to "A Perfect Storybook." I'm still going to put that new cover on. I know that I have a new cover, but the pixel measurements don't line up, and the picture is sideways. Then, I drew a better picture. Here is the picture I was going to use.

Urg, sideways again! Anyway, I have a better picture that I want to use

Urg, sideways again! Anyway, I have a better picture that I want to use. Onto the story!

~~~

(3:47 pm, on Thursday, September 14th, 2018)

Your Perspective:

You were pacing though the library.

What to do, what to do, you thought in a frenzied panic.

Jubilara got to father again!

You remembered the murderous intent in your father's eyes when he charged at you. You shuddered.

"We're going to have a happy storybook ending! You, your mother, and I, all thanks to our master!" Your father was smiling. "And your other family, too."

"I have more family members?!"

"Yes, (Y/n). But they were taken away from us, by the Glitter Force. Your Aunt Brooha, Uncle Ulric, and Uncle Brute. They were turned into little creatures called pixies."

"Pixies?"

"Yes, (Y/n). The pixies are the creatures that serve a Queen. Queen Candy wants to take away our storybook ending. The Glitter Force was working to revive the former queen, Euphoria, before Candy took her place."

"That doesn't sound good for us. And mother is a Glitter Force Warrior?"

"Yes, (Y/n). Your mother is fighting against our master, Emperor Nogo. She was raised a bit differently than me, and she convinced me to save you. I was forced to erase her memories of you, because we're enemies. I will return them, once we win against Queen Candy. And then we will have our storybook ending!"

You remembered your current situation, and snapped out of memory land.

Jubilara... that Guardian spirit of Jubiland... the one who wants to take away father and mother...

She'll pay!

You clenched your fists in rage.

Then you got a sudden headache.

"Agh!"

Why now, you thought.

You went upstairs to get a drink of water.

You were putting the glass to your lips, when...

"I am not here to harm you, nor am I here to take away anything from you."

You dropped your glass as the headache worsened.

You stumbled back at the voice's next words.

"(Y/n), Rascal is manipulating you. I am here to help you."