Chapter 8: Battle Strategy

I'm getting my Gramsie to watch Glitter Force, one episode about every day. There are 40 episodes. I'm not a patient person. Anyway, let's get to the story!

~~~

(12:14 pm on Wednesday, September 13th, 2018)

Pop's Perspective:

I was searching through the library for anything that would help Candy, but other thoughts were plaguing my mind.

How is Rascal still alive? We all saw him melt into a puddle of black goo before our eyes!

Did he fake it? I'm sure that he could create a powerful illusion if he wanted to.

But why would be do that? Emperor Nogo is gone!

Or, is he???

And more importantly, why would he attack Jubiland directly?

"Pop!"

One of my friends, Red Riding Hood, came skipping up to me.

"Yeah, Red?"

"I sent Margie, Ricky, and Rufus an invitation for a picnic in the woods. They didn't respond."

"Okay," I said. "Does that make you worried?"

"A little." Red responded. "But only because they would usually respond with a 'no thank you.' It just makes me a little nervous. Do you want to go to their house with me?

"Um..." I said.

"Please, Pop? You are closer to them than I am. I don't wanna scare them away."

"Okay." I exhaled. "I could use a break, anyway."

We walked to their house.

Since they returned to being pixies, Margie, Ricky, and Rufus stuck together like glue.

Their large house was on the edge of the woods.

Red walked up to the front door, and knocked.

"Margie, Ricky, Rufus! Sorry to bother you, but I sent you an invitation to a picnic with my friends! Did you get it?"

No response.

"Maybe they're out?" Red suggested.

"Let me try." I said. "Margie, Ricky, Rufus! Red was worried about you, that's all! Please answer the door, and then we'll leave you alone!"

Still no response.

"Oh well." Red said, starting to walking away.

"Uh, Red?"

"Yes, Pop?"

"This makes you worried too, right?"

"No, they're probably somewhere else right now."

How does this not make her worried, I thought.

"Okay, Red. See you later!"

"Bye, Pop!" Red waved.

As I walked back to the castle, I thought to myself:

Did Rascal take Margie, Ricky, and Rufus?

If he did, it was to turn them into minions, right?

How come the Glitter Force hasn't seen them, though?

~~~

(7:06 am on Wednesday, September 13th, 2018)

Your Perspective: