"I have a cousin?"

When Francis and Rosilie walked back into the ball all eyes were on them, they were now envied by every Noble girl and even Daniel himself. Daniel couldn't take his eyes off of Rosilie she indeed was a magical creature she knew how to make you smile by just walking into the room. And Daniel envied Francis because he did not deserve a girl like her she was pure and full of happiness but if she were to become Queen she would soon learn that French Court can be a very good friend but a deadly enemy.

Cecile hated the fact that she lost to a noble girl she was a princess after all why couldn't she be with the prince, what did the noble girl have that she didn't. She was going to be the Queen of Portugal one day and Francis would make a perfect king for her now that she is back. After all she came back for him she was his first love, she was worthy to be by his side was she not. She was beautiful after all, probably more beautiful than Rosilie ever will be with a Crown on her head. And she couldn't help but think that Rosilie better watch out because she just made her first enemy at French court.

Rosilie's POV

Today I awoke with a smile on my face me and Francis danced all night and I could practically feel the glares from all the other girls even Cecile. Francis said that she would be staying for a while, so after the party Francis walked me back to my room. Where he would not stop kissing me I didn't think that I would be able to some day love Francis but I now have hope.

"Lily do you think their is a such thing as love" I ask as she brushes my hair.

"Yes their has to otherwise how would we describe how we feel about other people" Lily says smiling.

"I think they would also describe it as lust or desire Lily" I say turning my chair to face her.

"Aren't you a smart one" Lily laughs walking over to my chest.

"I am very smart" I smile standing walking over to Lily

"You don't say" She laughs helping me get dressed.

"So what is the event for today" I ask curiously.

"Well miss you will just have to ask the prince" She giggle putting her head down helping me with my shoes.

"Is their something you are not telling me Lily" I say curiously.

"No miss the prince wishes to show you himself" Lily says quickly fixing my shoe and grabbing my hair piece and placing it in my head.

In which than their is a knock at the door very suspicious of you ask me.

"ma belle fée" He says bowing at me.

"il mio stupido Principe" I smirk.

"your very funny belle fee" He says taking my hand.

"I know now what do you plan to show me today" I ask curiously.