"We need to talk"

~~~

~~~

Making to the garden I found Daniel waiting for me. 

"Daniel"I say eyeing him.

"Rose"He sighs eyeing me.  "I'm sorry"He says lowly and genuinely.

"It's not your fault"I sigh eyeing him. "I didn't know I was child I would have not intervene the way I did If I knew"I say honestly.

"Francis wouldn't be please to know that"He sighs eyeing me. 

"It was a child"I say eyeing him. "It may have not been his yet I still would have did the same" 

"May"Daniel says eyeing me.

"The first night I was with the Francis"I say honestly eyeing him. "The Second you I do not know who's child it could have been"I say honestly. "But I am certain in my heart it was yours"I say eyeing him. "I'd rather it be yours"I say eyeing him. 

"Don't talk like that"He sighs.

"I wish I weren't Queen"I say sadly eyeing him. "It has only brought me pain" 

"Rose"He sighs pulling me to him.

"I don't think Francis loves me anymore"I say honestly resting my head on Daniel.

"And if he doesn't I will"Daniel sighs taking his hand in mine. And in a matter of seconds I was breathless. 

"Your Grace"My ladies say bowing before quickly walking out of the room

"Rose"Francis sighs eyeing me as I slowly stood placing the brush on the vanity.

"I do not feel well"I say eyeing him. 

"I do not come here to please myself"He sighs eyeing me. "I came here to talk" 

"About Daniel"I say eyeing him which he eye'd me curiously. "Do you love Me Rose"He says eyeing me. 

"Yes"I say honestly. 

"Do you love Daniel?"

"Yes"I say honestly eyeing him to see if he were angry.

"As Queen"He sighs. "And as my wife I'm asking for the sake of ourselves and the children for you to not be with Daniel alone"He says eyeing me. "If you are with his child once more I do not know what could happen"