"Their is something the Queen should know"

Rosilie's POV

Rosilie's POV

"Where is our young Francis" Catherine sighs.

"I do not know although seeing as he is king their are other important matter he has to attend to" I sigh. I was helping set up for a party we were having for the nobles who plan to come and meet their new king of France.

"Grand mother must you always torture and pick with you mind" Francis sighs walking quickly into the throne room with guards flanking him.

"And must you act so much like you grandfather" She sighs popping a berry in her mouth.

"grand father is just as crazy as you" He sighs sitting down on the throne with a sigh.

"Where's your mother" Catherine says with out emotion.

"She left for their chateau she needed some time alone she'll be back after all she is the kings mother" He sighs un-amused before giving the guards coming in his full attention.

"What is it" Francis says sternly.

"We have them your grace" One guard smirks.

"And who are you" I ask curiously taking my seat in the throne next to Francis. "Because you are not the guards I sent to find them"I sigh.

"i am a nothing but a hard working man your grace" He sighs.

"A hard working man who only seeks reward for returning what belongs to the Queen" Francis says amused. "Do tell what is it you crave" He sighs.

"I crave the lands by my home your grace" He says bowing.

"Than I shall grant it" Francis sighs.

"Bring them in and call all the nobles as well" Francis sighs.

"We do not need an audience" I sigh.

"than what is the fun of being king rose" He smirks.

"Fine" I sigh rolling my eye's.

I was happy to see them brought in looking as sad as ever after all they did deserve it after all they did.

"What so funny" I sigh watching my father laugh.

"The fact of how you sit on a throne" he sighs.

"you find it amusing" I say eyeing him. "than find this amusing" I sigh standing. "My father had the problem of killing problems before the became one" I say walking over to them both.

"Your father" he laughs. Your father did not raise you I did" he says sternly standing.

"Well than I shall say my real father...sure you may raised me but you have not seen the things I witness when I was left alone in his castle"I say seriously.

"You are nothing like him" He sighs.

"Well we shall see won't we" Francis sighs. in which I than make my way back to my throne.