"My father My uncle"

"Ladies Anna and Bella and Camilla" I hear called making me turn my attention to the doors in which three girls walk in who were all a little curious as to everything which told me they had never come to French court before

"Hello" I smile walking to all of them.

"you must be Rosilie" Camilla smiles stepping forward.

"that I am and you are" I ask looking at all of them.

"Bella" The girl with curled brown hair says happily.

"Camilla and that is Anna" The blonde girl says turning to Anna the girl with black hair and amazing blue eyes.

"this is your first time at French court isn't it " I smile.

"yes it's not quite what I thought it would be" Bella smiles.

"well it's pleasure to meet you all" Francis smirks walking over to us and standing next to me with a smirk.

"your majesty" They bowed with a shy smiles.

"you know Rose here is very important to me" He smiles. "you guys think you can keep her out of trouble when I'm not around"

"I am not trouble if anything you are" I say narrowing my eyes at him.

"Well see rose" He smirks.

"ah will we" I smirk.

"Have fun" He smirks bring my hand to his lips and kissing It lightly with the cockiest smirk ever which when he was satisfied he walked away to his parents.

"such a..." I whisper trying to come up with an insult but I fail so I quickly grab the hands of my ladies and walk them off to my room so we could talk and I could get to know them better before dinner.

"so do tell about where your from I have never been anywhere other than my uncle's castle and here" I sigh picking up my dress and walking over to the window where their was cushion's and silks to sit on for comfort.

"Well I am fluent in Italian and I am from Italy my parent's are noble and very wealthy I supposed since they own a quarter of Italy but only the lower half" Bella sighs taking a seat next to me.

"Well that explains your pretty name" I smile.

"I am from here actually my parent's are very friendly with the king after all my grandfather did live here but my parents wanted to raise me away from French court for a while after they heard of the prince..." Anna says glancing at me before quickly shutting her mouth.

"the prince and his behavior with girls" I sigh.

"If you don't mind me asking you are to be wed to a prince who has bedded half of the girls in the castle why" Camilla says curiously.

"Well" I sigh playing with the end of my dress. "My uncle made an alliance with the king for us to be wed to unite Spain, which when my uncle passes the throne it will go to my father than to me so I will be a princess" I smile.