"Know that I love you Francis"

o"John says eyeing his brother

.....o"John says eyeing his brother. "Very well"Francis before looking to me.

"It's alright"I sigh eyeing him. "Go"I sigh lightly squeezing his hand. "I must tend to other matters as well"I smile.

"Alright"He sighs before kissing my forehead and following behind john.

"How is it brother you've managed to bend to her will"John snorts as they walk away.

"And how is it you've managed to not find a girl of your liking"Francis retorts making me lightly laugh as I turn around and made my way to the rose garden.

"Rose"Daniel sighs eyeing me as I come to a halt at the sight of him.

"Daniel"I sigh going to walk around him only for him to block my path before taking a step aside. Which I quickly walk inside the Maze to avoid the ears of every other intrigued Noble.

"Can't you at least look at me"He sighs following me which I turn around and comply.

"I'm sorry"He sighs eyeing me. "I did love you"He sighs. "And our child"

"Yes a child that you killed"I state eyeing him.

"And I'm sorry for hurting you"He says hurt eyeing me.

"Is that all"I say eyeing him.

"No"He sighs before pulling my face to his.

"No"I say trying to push him away only to fall and for him to land on top of me.

"Rose"He sighs eyeing me.

"You can not do that"I state eyeing him.

"Listen to me"He says eyeing me. "I love you"

"Did you love me when you killed me"I scoff hurt eyeing him. "Did you love me while you were inside of me or were you just enjoying yourself to much to care about me"

"Is that what you think"He says hurt eyeing me. "I love you and will say it over and over because I believe it to be true"He says eyeing me. "And despite what Francis may have told you he's never told you that I've only ever been a with a girl once never twice....If I did not love you I would not have had you....I would not have touched you the way I did....nor would I have made love to you the way I did"

"I don't want you to love me Daniel"I sigh eyeing him.

"Is this because of the baby"He sighs hurt eyeing me. "because that is what it is I will try again and again if that is what you"

"I don't want you to love me anymore nor do I want you in that way anymore"I say eyeing him.

"Don't say that"He says hurt eyeing me. "You promised you would try....despite Francis many efforts against us you promised me you would try"

"That was before"I sigh eyeing him.

"Rose"He says eyeing me. "Please"He says kissing me.

"No"I say turning my head away. "I must go"I say honestly.