"to think about what he planned to do."

the soft coldly midnight air instead and to lay my eye's on her body as it laid in the court yard life less

.....the soft coldly midnight air instead and to lay my eye's on her body as it laid in the court yard life less.

"Kill him"I say coldly.

~~~

"Alastair"I say looking to him as we looked at Rose's pale lifeless body.

"Your Grace"He says looking to me.

"Why didn't she use fire"I say looking to him.

"Because giving you a child requires her to not be able to use her fire"He sighs. "Many Dothraki men who have wed or seen a pregnant Queen of Dragon's tends to protect them at all cost during the pregnancy as well as a little after"He sighs. "Until she has regained that power to protect that child on her own.

"Will she live"I say looking to him.

"I do not know"He sighs. "She is different from her mother stronger actually"He says eyeing her. "We need Aery's"He says seriously.

"A Dragon"Daniel scoffs looking to him."What will he do for you her"

"Protect her"Alastair says looking to him.

"She will live"Arya says eyeing her body. "She is the first Queen of Dragons who's ever killed a king with fire as well as giving birth to a future Dragon King and Dragon"She says seriously. "Aery's will protect her warm her...heal her until she is well enough to come back to you"She says looking to me.

"This is your fault"Daniel scoffs looking to me. "You did this too her"He says coldly. "You are the reason she is dead to please you and your need for another son"He scoffs.

"She had the choose to not agree"I say honestly looking to him.

"No she did not...not with you holding her life out in front of her like a treat for a dog"He says coldly eyeing me. "You threatened her"

"I only told her the truth"I say looking to him. "You are the reason she is dead now"I say eyeing him. "You took advantage of her heart...you tried to take it as if it was yours to take"

"Take it"He scoffs eyeing me. "She took mine years ago"He says hurt eyeing me. "You didn't deserve her"

"And you did"I scoff looking to him. "She is a Queen you are nothing more than a kings bastard son"I say coldly looking to him which he than takes that moment to punch me. "you dare hit a king"I scoff looking to him.

"No King makes a Queen feel any less for not giving you more than you need"

"Stop it"Rosalie says weakly. Causing us both to look and find her awake.

"Here this will help"Arya says placing a cup of strange liquid to her lips.

"Rose"I say taking her hand.

"Alastair can you take me to Aery's now please"She says seriously.

"Rose can't you just stay a little longer"I say placing a hand lightly on her's.