Chapter 2

I throw my hair into a messy ponytail and walk back into the living room. Alex bites his bottom lip and winks at me, I just give him a dirty look.

"Start packing love! Remember the bet?" Matt says. I roll my eyes and go back into my room. I pull out my suitcase, and start to pack. After that, I take out my hair tie and start brushing my hair to get into the shower. I hear faint goodbyes from the living room, but something wasn't right. There were 2 men talking. It was Matt..... and Alex. Fucking hell. I continued to brush my hair, and I was surprised how it stayed completely straight. I loved my hair colour, everything about it. It was a beautiful chocolate colour, with a slight natural ombre at the bottom. I have never, and never will dye it. I slipped off my shoes, and heard Matt walk into the bathroom, which only meant one thing. Alex was in the living room, and his footsteps are coming towards my door. I jump on my bed, put my earphones in, grap my art book and start working on a song. By the way, I play 4 instruments. Guitar, both electric and acoustic, drums, bass, piano and I sing. I was creating a song for me to play on guitar, but Matt was gonna help me, so he was gonna play drums. My mind was stuck on one note, and I could never find a note after that. I didn't know what it was called too. I hear my door swing open, seeing Alex perched against the door frame.

"What do you want?" I hissed
"Woah love, just wanted to know what you were doin!" He sits next to me and looks at what i'm doing.
"Can you not? I'm trying to focus, and I can't when someone is staring at me." 
"Sorry, let me properly introduce myself." He put a hand on mine and I flicked his off.
"I'm Alex, Turner. You probably know i'm in a band with Matt, so since you will be touring with us, tell me if you need any help" I didn't want his help. I kept on writing, and he jerked one of my earphones out and put it in his ear.
"What was that for?" I said, his eyes piercing mine as I pulled it out and put it back in my ear.
"Whatcha listening to love?" Ugh, I hate when he calls me that.
"Because it is so important for you to know huh Turner?" He laughed at my sarcasm.
"Yes actually, what are you into?"
"Lana Del Rey, Oasis, The Strokes, bands like that."
"What about us?" He said, grinning. I do listen to them, but I don't care about him.
"Yeah I do, so?" I said, my voice sounded like I was annoyed, I was.
"Anyway, need help with the song?"

I really do need help. It has such a good tune and words, I can't find some of the notes that will be perfect.

"Uhm.. yeah sure..." My shy side was coming out, but I really did need help. He grabbed one of my guitars and started playing the chords.
"What's it called?"
"I'm not sure... but I think it might be Stop The World I Wanna Get Off With You." He smiled at my response.
"Sing?" He asked. I have to act nice now, he is being really sweet.
"Uhm.. sure"

Open Sesame,
We've people to see.
There's all sorts of shapes that I bet you can make,
When you had to escape, say the word.
Well I know that getting you alone isn't easy to do
But with the exception of you I dislike everyone in the room
And I don't wanna lie but I don't wanna tell you the truth
Get the sense that you're on the move and you'll probably be leaving soon
So I'm telling you,

Stop the world cause I wanna get off with you.

I finished my last note and he smiled at me.
"Is this where you're stuck?"
"Well, yeah..."
Where the hell is Matt?
"Where did Matt go?" I said to break the silence.
"To get some drinks, i'll help you!" He was being really nice.... I guess he just has this bad boy image, but he is really a softie inside....
"Thanks, I appreciate it" He scribbled some notes onto the page and started playing, why did it take me so long? It sounded so perfect, his melodic voice matched perfectly with the song... His hair fell in his face perfectly and the way he... No. I'm not getting a crush on him.

"Can I take this?" He said, holding the paper up
"Yeah, sure" It wasn't really important to me now.
"What made you write this song?" He asked. Talk about getting in peoples businesses...
"A relationship in the past... it went bad and we're not together anymore so it doesn't really matter"
"Sorry for asking...." He went from a cocky rockstar to a shy, down to earth boy, the 2006 Alex. He continued to scribble notes while I listened to music and did little sketches in my art book. He gently pulled my earphone out unlike before, and put it in his ear. He smiled when he heard it. I was playing one of their songs, You're So Dark. He sang along, and I couldn't help but sing along too. He looked over at my drawing, and admired it. It was a simple portrait of a beautiful girl, what I always wanted to look like. Perfect cheekbones, full lips and a perfect nose.

"It's beautiful" He says sweetly. He slowly leans in, but my brain switches on.
"No, stop, I think you should go now." Before I knew it, I was pushed onto my bed with Alex on top of me, rubbing his nose on my cheek. Matt wasn't here, I couldn't call for anyone. I know I wasn't gonna get raped, but Alex had the guts to trick me like that, that bastard! I try to get up, but his hands force mine down. His lips crash with mine, but I don't kiss back, I try push him off. He leans off to get a breath, and words sharply escape my lips.

"Let. Me. Go."

"Not this easily babe, fight me." His lips crash with mine again, but i'm not flirting with him by play fighting. I tilt my head back as his lips lock with my neck, he isn't getting away with giving me love bites the little bastard. With all my force, I push him off and run out of the bedroom, where I run into Matt. My eyes tear up as he pulls me in for a hug.
"What happened?"
"Al.....Alex...."
"Tell me later ok?"
"O..ok..." What a dickhead, I trusted Alex, only for him to jump on me like that again! I hope he isn't sleeping over. I hop into the shower, letting the boiling water run down my back. I always put the shower to a setting that is too hot for the back side of my body to handle, but I love that feeling of not being able to handle something, so you have to take it. 

I hop out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body, walking to my room. I swiftly walk by Alex who is leaning against the door frame, biting his lower lip and eyeing me, up and down.

"Go fuck yourself." I murmur. A deep laugh vibrates at the back of his throat, and he walks out to Matt. I get dressed, and start to watch TV. It's already 11pm, and i'm definitely not having one too many drinks if Alex is here. I snuggle underneath my covers, and get ready to embrace the tour tomorrow. I will be stuck on the tour bus for 3 months with that dickhead. I hope he cleans up his act and we can get along, right now there is no chance between me and him.