Chapter 25

"Knock knock!" I heard a familiar voice on the other end of the door. I walked over to it, pulling it open and revealing the 3 girls, all dressed up. I hugged all of them and exchanged greetings, walking to the car.

-

"Thank you so much for letting me stay" I said to Penny as I hugged her.

"Anything for you love. David! Arabella is here!"

I walked in and greeted David.

"Hello darling, how are you?"

"Good, you?"

"Good aswell" He smiled.

"Well, the bed upstairs is ready for you, it's Alex's old bedroom" She smiled, leading me to the bedroom.

"Goodnight honey" She said, kissing my cheek. I kissed her cheek and said goodnight too. I slipped underneath the beige covers, the sweet smell of Alex's cologne passing through my nose.

-

4th January

-

I'm happy to say that Alex is out of the hospital and is healthy now!

The two of us moved into a house in LA, the rest of the group followed.

Alex sat on the floor next to the TV.

"Do you want whipped cream on yours?" I shouted to him.

"Yes please love!" He shouted back.

I squirted a large amount of whipped cream onto the hot chocolates, popping in some marshmallows and putting them on saucers. I added some biscuits and walked over, placing one on the floor for him.

"Thank you my sweet" He said, kissing my cheek.

"No problem" I smiled at him.

We curled up next to eachother and caught up on episodes of Breaking Bad that we missed due to Alex not being here.

2 am

"Should we go to bed?" I asked Alex.

"It depends what you're doing. What are you doing?"

"Listening to The Strokes"

"Then no, you will go off at me for trying to put you to bed" He smiled at me. I smacked his shoulder and laughed.

"Hah hah. Very funny. Also very true." I nodded.

We drank the night away and spent our sleep in eachothers arms, burping and discussing drunken talk.

"J-Julian Ca-Caka- Ca-Casablanc-as i-is m-m-y husbbands" He spluttered.

"W-What?"

"T-The Nick Va-Va-lens-i"

"S-Strawbberrrry Sho-rtcaaaake"

"TH-THE R-R-RANBIOW BBOOTS AR-ARE D-DANGROAUS"

"N-NO B-BUT H-HANNAH MO-MONTANNAH W-WAS A L-LITTLE SLUT I K-K-NEW IT A-LL ALONG"

"PICKLES"

Everything went dark and we fell asleep.

-

I sharply opened my eyes to a throbbing pain in my head. 

"AARGHHH!" I screamed, Alex shooting up.

"Will you shutup?"

"Get me some medicine you prick" I spat, clutching my head. He crawled downstairs and got it, handing me a glass of water. I took a sip but my head was still pounding.