Chapter 30

first off, thank you all so much for your support
you really do make me happier 
anyway, along with the chapter 

Breana's POV:

My eyes widened as he stared into my eyes, softly biting his lip.

"Alex..." I said, on the verge of screaming.

"Holy shit" I added, laughing. He smirked as I pulled him in for a hug.

"You have to tell everyone except her Bree, please promise me that" He said into my shoulder. I nodded viciously and pulled away, wrapping my pinky around his.

"I promise" I said, knowing how much this would mean to her.

"I was on the phone because I was booking flights and booking hotels, but i've finished all of that jazz. I was texting Juliet because we were making plans for when Julian would see her and that."

My cheeks hurt from smiling as I hugged him once more.

~

Arabella's POV:

It was now 11:36 as we left Matt's car, waving goodbye to them from our front door. I opened the door, throwing my phone on the kitchen top as Alex shut the door.

All of a sudden, he spun me around and pushed me against the cupboard, pinning me to it.

"Al-"

I was cut off by his lips on mine.

"Your hair looks fucking amazing, I don't know if I told you yet..." He growled. I looked into his chocolate button eyes, feeling the urge to kiss him.

"I love you... I'm sorry..." He said, letting me go and hugging me, pressing his lips against mine once more. I smirked against his lips and couldn't find myself to hate him anymore.

"I love you too" I said, wrapping my arms around him.

-

"I MADE APPLE PIE!" I yelled to Alex who was upstairs getting changed. He raced down with his boxer briefs on, slipping on the clean tiles. I slapped my forehead and laughed, giving him a plate.

"I'll be down in a second" I said, going upstairs. I walked into our bedroom and slipped off my heels, kicking them off into the wardrobe. I slipped off my dress and put on my black trackie bottoms and my grey AM sweatshirt, slipping on my ugg boots and walking downstairs again. I joined Alex as we both sat on the couch, snuggled up to eachother.

*Fast forward to Isabella'birthday, 15th of January*

This was the last day my family and Alex's were going to be in LA, they were returning to England in two days. As we finished eating, Isabella told everyone she only wanted to open her present's infront of me and Alex. I giggled at her cuteness, so after some small talk, my parent's and Alex's left. As I handed her one, Nick, Jamie and Matt burst through the door.

"WHERE'S THE DRUGS" Jamie said as I glared at him. He noticed my little sister and apologised as the others pissed themself in laughter. After they all sat down, Isabella decided she would open them infront of the others too. As I handed her a box, she struggled to carry it, so I just pushed it to her. She opened it with complete joy on her face, emptying out 6 shirts with The Strokes designs on it.

"YAY!" She squealed as Alex looked at them. One was a plain white with the logo on it, one was plain black with a white logo on it, one had all of them on it, one with only Julian and one with the logo and all of them on it. Even though they sound plain, they were all completely different. She jumped onto me and wrapped her arms around me, giggling.