Chapter 33

I was abruptly woken up to Jules gently rubbing my shoulder, whispering my name in my ear. I groaned into my pillow as he told me to shush, so I sat up.

"What?" I whispered, groggily rubbing my eyes.

"I can't sleep.." He whispered back. I rolled my eyes and fell back onto my pillow but he lifted me back up.

"Can we go for a walk.." He asked, looking down. I sighed as he shook his head.

"Don't worry, it do-"

"C'mon. Let's go" I said, cutting him off and patting his back. I silently got up and walked over to the mirror, fixing my hair slightly and pulling it into a side plait. I silently crept out of the room, Julian behind me as we found the front door, opening it and slowly shutting it.

"Just follow me" He whispered as I nodded. We started walking down and through the lobby, out onto the street.

***

About 10 minutes later at about 3, he asked me a question into which I was adamant about.

"I've never done it" I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"You don't have to, I mean if you don't want" He said, but I didn't take long to respond.

"Yeah, ok let's do it. Fuck it" I laughed as Julian fist bumped me.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to you" He smiled, hugging me. We started walking back to the hotel as he told me he had another room, so I nodded. As we arrived, he flicked on the lights as he led me to the balcony.

***

I'm high as a fucking kite.

Julian and I were dancing around to the "Days are gone" album by Haim, while I was in my underwear.

"Ababahababayayabab the wire" I slurred, Julian air guitaring while jumping around the couch.

"I knowowowow ygbaosk anywayy" He garbled as I fell onto the couch, laughing uncontrollably. A piece of my sober mind came in, as I started to slip my jeans and shirt on, taking what seemed like an hour to do. After about another half hour, somebody bursted through the door.

Alex.

"Bella, i've been calling you!" He spoke, walking up to me.

He sighed.

"You're high as fuck, aren't ya.." He asked as I giggled, nodding.

"C'mon. Let's get you both back" He said, Julian following him as Alex picked me up, walking out.

"Wait out here" Alex instructed as he led Julian back inside, disappearing into their hotel room. I started to stumble down the stairs and I rolled my ankle, but laughed it off and kept on going. As I leapt out onto the street, I stumbled back into Alex's arms.

"I told you to stay there!" He shouted.

"WHYDOSCALANDMEHWHIGHH" I slurred, Alex shaking his head as he picked me up and started walking again.

***

As I changed some drunken thoughts from my influenced body, Alex lay me in bed.

"Sleep now" He said.

"Nnnoo, sex" I laughed.

"What?"

"SHOVE ONE UP MEEE ASSSHHHHHHIIIOOOLAAYYEEE"

He shook his head and I could tell he was suppressing a laugh. As he jumped in beside me, he slung an arm around my waist, kissing my cheek gently.

"Y'know, I still love you when you're high"

"Why won't you come over heyyaaarree...." I sung.

"Ok, let's sleep now" He laughed, flicking the lampshade off as I silently sung Hard To Explain.

// the next day //

At about 1pm I set off to a salon.

I found my hair colour to be amazing and bright, but I had to wear certain clothes to match the colour otherwise it would look terrible, so I decided to get it dyed to a dark red/brown colour. After about two hours, it was completed and I was happy with it. I got back to the hotel with Alex, and the day went on as normal.

// another day later //

"WAKE UP!" Alex screamed as I screamed back, my voice violently cracking.

"Mrrgghhh.. What do you want.." I slowly sat up, seeing that Alex was holding a tray full of luscious treats and fruit. He then began to sing happy birthday as I started blushing, hiding my face beneath the white sheets. As he smiled while finishing, he placed the tray on the bedside table, crawling on top of me.

"Are you naked?" He smirked as I shook my head. In a quick flash, he ripped the sheets off my body to reveal my naked self.

"Don't lie to me" He growled in my ear, placing a rough kiss on my neck.

"Ok, ok. No time for hickies Al" I grinned, getting up and finding some underwear, slipping it on and throwing on a red flannel I found on the floor. Jumping back in bed with Alex beside me, placing the tray onto my lap, he turned the TV on as we started to watch already taped episodes of American Horror Story. About twenty minutes later, we both hopped in the shower for about another twenty minutes, then stepping out and getting dressed. We were going to go out into town and have dinner later on, and seeing the weather I picked out what to wear. I slipped on my black thigh high socks, pulling my black stockings over them and then finding my maroon charla skater dress. My hair was in a side braid which then pulled into a low bun, taking me about ten minutes to complete and perfect. My eyes were lined with black eyeliner which extended out into a small wing, and my lips were smeared with a burgundy lip colour. I laced up my black creepers as I grabbed my leather jacket, then throwing it on as we set out the door.

7th or the 8th.
HAH.
yeah, nice try lyla but you aint fooling your readers.
ok so im not going to promise anything because they are never true, so dont expect them to be updated on a specific date, even if i say so. i'm currently working on a whole SEVEN fanfictions, but a lot of them arent published yet because they arent finished, idk why im working on so many bahaha
ok so this is short and im going to shutup now.
all i can promise is that a new chapter will be up before february :P
lyla xx