Chapter 26

My vision was hazy and Katie's muffled screams could still be heard from the phone.

I didn't notice Alex shaking my shoulders.

"Bella! What is it?" He shouted.

"Katie... We... We need to go to Katie" I whimpered. He grabbed my phone and I heard Jamie speaking to him.

"Shit... Fuck ok we'll be over soon" He said. He slipped on his clothes as I shakily slid my shorts back on, buttoning up my flannel. I grabbed my phone and ran out, Alex's hand intertwined with mine.

"Your shoes!" He said as I ran out of the house. I shook my head and tears flew everywhere, the pebbles on the road creating splits on the soles of my feet. I kept running, eventually stumbling but regaining my balance again. Alex must have caught up and noticed as he swept me off my feet, running with me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around the crook of his neck and sobbed.

We reached the corner of the street and turned, running down some more and he kept me in his arms, knocking on the door.

"It's open!" Jamie shouted. I jumped down from Alex's arms and ran towards Jamie, slamming my body against his.

"Where is she?!?!" I yelled. He pointed towards the bedroom door and I barged into it after he told me it was locked.

I didn't want anyone in a room by themselves in such a bad state with the door locked.

I kicked it multiple times, then slamming my shoulder into it. It knocked down, jumping on the bed and ripping the sheets off, seeing Katie curled up in a ball with a heap of tissues next to her.

"Katie" I whispered, sitting her up and pulling her in a tight hug.

A minute later, Breana and Kelly came in and all hugged her too.

Another minute later, everyone was piled into the room, comforting her and hugging her.

"We'll get through this together" I whispered, caressing her cheek. I kissed her forehead and we all continued to hug her.

-

The girls and I sat with Katie on the bed, the boys left.

"How?" I asked. She sniffled a little and spoke.

"Jamie and I had a fight... I overreacted and went to the bar and drank...." She cried hysterically when she finished and we all comforted her once more.

"I forgot I even had it, I didn't even have a bump!" She cried once more.

"It was so... innocent... I killed a poor innocent baby..." She sobbed.

"Sshh... It's going to be ok"

-

I kissed her forehead and left her and Jamie together.

"Call me if you need anything" I smiled, closing the door.

I walked through the front door and the bright LA sun greeted me.

So did Alex.

Before I could walk onto the road, he scooped me up and put me on his shoulders. He supported my legs and started walking back towards the house.

"It's your birthday tomorrow" I grinned, patting his head.

"I'm 28 right?"

"Turning 28 you moron" I laughed. He poked his tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes‚ laughing.

We continued to walk and I jumped off his shoulders‚ resulting in us both to fall on the grass laughing.

-

"Whatcha got there?" Alex asked while I made decorations.

"Nuffin" I grinned‚ shooing him away.

"Easy there tiger. I'll order pizza" He laughed‚ walking out. I finished the final touches and hid them in the cupboard‚ slouching down on the bed. He came in a couple of seconds later, laying down next to me.

After a couple seconds of silence, he spoke up.

"When did you lose your virginity?"

I almost choked on my own spit.

"What?!?!" I shrieked.

"I don't know. I just wanna know" He laughed.

"I can tell you one thing, it wasn't with you" I laughed along.

"But when?"

I sighed.

"17"

He nodded.

"You?" I added on.

"Same"

I giggled.

"To who?" I asked.

"No idea. Some girl from college that led me on while I was drunk"

I tutted him, a laugh escaping from his lips.

I just hoped that he didn't ask me.

"You?"

FUCK.

I turned around and hid my head in my hands, blushing like mad.

"C'mon..." He grinned.

"No! It's embarrassing..." I giggled. He tickled my neck and I moved away.

"I'm not stopping until you tell me!" He cackled.

"OK OK FINE IT WAS MILES NOW LET ME GO!" I squealed but he stopped.

Looked me dead in the eye.

"You did it with.... Miles?"

I nodded.

But he burst out into hysterics.

"Oh my god, no wonder you two are such good friends!"

"Shutup!" I moaned, blushing.

"Oh that's cute" He calmed down. I jokingly huffed and lay back down.

There was a ring of the doorbell and Alex got up, walking over to get it. The delicious smell of pizza entered the house as he called my name and I strutted off.

~ an

this fanfic might be put on hold cause im starting another one :)
and dont worry, not going to be completely put on hold.
just wont update as much :)
and soz ew short shitty chapter