Chapter 12

Arabella's POV:

I woke up in the hospital, then remembering what happened only a few minutes ago. Why did I do it? I thought I got rid of my addiction. The smallest things can set off a trigger making me want to do it. I sat up but failed, tubes were connected to what seemed like every part of my lower body. There were tubes through my nose, things on my thighs and on my hips. I lie back down and the doctor comes in.

"Hello Mrs Turner, how are you?"
"It's Mrs Blossom, and i'm doing ok thanks for asking" I say, forcing a smile.

"Oh sorry, a man out there said it was Mrs Turner so I apologise! You will be having a meal very shortly and then we will do surgery on you, i'm afraid you will only be allowed to have one visitor through your meal."

Only one visitor. Only one. Only Alex and Matt know, I don't know where the others are.

"Can I please have Matt Helders?"
"Sure thing!"

He says and walks off.

Alex's POV:

I sit in the waiting room with Matt with my head in my hands. I can't stop crying. It was all my fault. Just then, the doctor comes in.

"Mr Helders, your friend would like to see you, she is in room 7A, just down the hall."
"See you soon mate" He says to me and walks off.

She chose him and not me. Instant guilt washed over me, she doesn't want to see me. My world doesn't want to see me. My everything doesn't want to see me. I'm scared she will turn down the opportunity to go on tour with us now. If she doesn't go, I won't see her for 2 months. It's all my fault.

Matt's POV:

I sat next to her, watching her eat her food. 
"How are you?" I ask.
"Good I guess..."
"Thats good.."
"Uhm, thanks for helping me Matt, I don't have an explanation to why I did it but yeah... thanks for helping me" She says, holding my hand.
"Love, I know why you did it. You thought he just used you, and i'm on both sides now. He was drunk that night, but it was the second time he really hurt you. Just tell me if you don't want to come on tour, ok love?"
"I don't want to" She says, tears in her eyes.
"Ok.... that's fine...."
"I'm done with Alex" She says, crying more than ever.
"Bu- ok....."

"I'm sorry but you have to leave now" The doctor says.
"Sure"
I look back at her one last time, seeing her in tears.
I won't see her for 2 months. How do I tell Alex?

Alex's POV:

Matt pats me on the back and helps me up.
"We need to go now"
I start walking out with him, rubbing the back of my neck. We get in the car and he drops me off.

"I'll text you when she's out"

I start walking to the apartment and lie down on the bed. Only 5 more days till we leave to go on tour for 2 months. 

{4 days later}

And shes still in the fucking hospital. I visited her once, but she was sleeping. She didn't want me to be there, and that was like someone driving a stake into my heart. I got a text from Matt.

Matt: We're allowed to see her, come down
Alex: Thanks, be there in 5

I threw on my coat and drove to the hospital. When I got there, everyone was sitting near her, she was sitting cross legged on the bed, I guess she can function better now.
"Hey" I said. She looked at me and half smiled, then kept continuing to talk to the girls. Matt came over and patted my back.
"Sorry mate"
"It's ok, don't worry." I said, a lump in my throat forming.

"I'm happy to say that she will be able to go home now!" The doctor cheerfully said. We thanked him and we walked back to the cars. The others drove off, leaving me and her sitting in my car. She stared out of the window for the whole drive and no music was playing. You know how they say "Silence is sometimes beautiful?" Well this wasn't beautiful. We hopped out of the car and went into the apartment, she had a shower straight away. I started to pack my final things and I just slouched down on the bed, falling asleep.