Chapter 38

"Why.. Why would he... WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO ME!" I screamed, Julian giving me a glass of water. 

Bad move.

I slipped it out of his hands and threw it across the room, seeing it hit the wall and smash into a million pieces, water splashing all over the carpet.

"Jesus Christ Arabella.." He muttered, pulling me in for a hug as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I can't do this anymore..." I sobbed, Julian rubbing my back. He didn't say a word, which I preferred. After about half a minute, I spoke up again.

"Jules.. Can you leave? Please?" I looked up through my glassy eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Call me if you need anything, ok?" He smiled, kissing my forehead as he left the house. I ran a hand through my greasy hair and picked up my phone, seeing multiple missed calls.

Oh, hooray. All from Alex.

Trying to build up the courage to call him, my finger hovered over the 'Call' button as my mind went into a whirl.

"Fuck it" I said, finally pressing it.

One ring.

Then two,

Then three,

And then a voice.

"Hello?"

"A..Alex.." I breathed, the words practically forced out of my mouth.

"Arabella? Fuck love, i've been worried sick, why aren't you answerin' any of me calls?"

I couldn't do it. I broke into tears and hung up, slamming my phone back down on its face. Jolting upright, I paced towards the kitchen where I pulled out a bottle of Whiskey, cracked it open and attached it to my lips.

Matt's POV:

Nick came back into the hotel and gave us all a small wave, me obviously not amused by all of this.

"What the fuck even happened?" Jamie asked as Nick slammed the door shut. He shrugged and then sighed, pulling off his jacket. He threw his phone to me and told me to dial Julian, so I did.

"Is it Alex?" Jamie asked, standing up.

"I don't know mate.. Don't be so fookin' loud, Hearst is in bed" Nick said, going to sit next to Kelly.

It was almost like a family gathering.

Everyone except for Alex and Arabella were here. 

Katie was sitting on the couch with Jamie on the armrest next to her.

I was sat ontop of the kitchen counter with Breana next to me, our legs dangling off the edge.

Nick and Kelly on the couch also.

"Hello?" Julian said, my mind forgetting that I had actually dialled him.

"Hey, it's Matt. Calling off Nick's phone. How are you?" I asked.

"Yeah, y'know. Confused" He sighed.

"What happened anyway?"

"You want me to tell you the whole story?" He questioned.

"Not everything, but the weird bits" I responded.

"Ok so after we had dinner, she was on her phone and then dropped it, then she fell too so I ran to her side to help her up. She broke into fucking hysterical tears and sobs, I didn't have time to check her phone. She wouldn't let me after, anyway" He said.