XXXIX

LUKE'S POV
One more day until she leaves.

I don't even want to think about that.

Yeah she's coming back at the end of August and is moving in.

But I made a promise to her that I'd never let go of her.

"Babe." I whined when I woke up that morning.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Do you have to leave tomorrow?" I asked whining like a four year old.

"Unfortunately I do. I told them 'orientation' only lasts a week." She said.

"Should've said two." I mumbled.

"But they would've gotten suspicious." She said.

"Damn it, Ryder. You always have to make some kind of sense." I pouted.

"I hope I can make some kind of sense considering I got accepted into 'UCLA'." She said kissing my nose.

"You're so cute it's kind of unfair." I said.

I watched as she giggled her cute giggle and covered her mouth.

Something she always does when I give her a compliment.

"I never asked you this, but do you know why I love you?" I asked.

"Because I make sense?" She asked.

"No... Well kinda." I chuckled.

"Why then?" She asked.

"Because you're you. You're not afraid to voice your opinion. You'd drive thirty six hours for me. You don't mind sneaking around to see me. It's like every time you come to see me there's just more to love about you and that's kind of amazing to be honest." I said pouring my heart out.

"Luke, you sure do know how to make a girl feel special. You're someone who I could trust instantly. I think that's the reason why I let myself fall so easily. You constantly show me why I love and why I drive thirty six hours. And I honestly wouldn't have it any other way." She said as I held her.

"You're mine. Never forget that." I whispered to her.