LI

LUKE'S POV
My Person 💚: What's your room number?

Favorite Person 💘: 304

My Person 💚: I'm on my way

Favorite Person 💘: Can't wait

Ten minutes later, a stressed Ryder was at my door.

"Come in." I said putting my arm around her.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat her on my lap.

"I really freaking hate my family." She said.

"What'd they do?" I asked.

"They said that they want to go to the Philippines to visit family next month. They said for me it was optional since I leave for 'school' at the end of August. I automatically said no I don't want to go because I don't want to go on the plane. Then my mom started yelling at me about how I was selfish and they were thinking of cutting the trip short so I can make it back in time for 'move in day.' That's when I started screaming back about my plane anxiety and she said that plane anxiety doesn't exist." She explained as I held her.

"Okay wow. Well one that was really stupid to say you have the option of going then calling you selfish when you said no. Two I thought you wanted to get over your plane anxiety?" I asked.

"I do. But not with them because I know what's going to happen. I'll be having a panic attack at the airport, my dad will be busy with Ethan making sure he has everything and my mom will be yelling at me that I'm causing a scene. Then when we got on the plane I'm really going to lose it and everyone's just going to scream at me." She explained.

"Okay yeah. Then you're definitely not flying with them. You're going to stay in this state. I'm not letting them do this to you." I said looking into her brown glossy eyes.

She hid her face in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you." I heard her whisper.