Eight

Daniel's POV

"She's beautiful" I thought as we walked through the city. Cherry blossoms had fallen on her head, but I didn't want to tell her because she looked gorgeous with the light pink flowers sprinkled in her hair. I just want to hold her hand and tell her that I really like her, as more than a friend, but I'd be making a fool of myself, there's no way she feels the same way.

Annabella's POV

"Wow he's cute" I think to myself. I mean, I always knew he was cute from seeing his pictures on Instagram, and watching his music videos, but then I met him. He's not just cute, he's kind, caring, and funny. Oh god Annabella, stop it! You can't fall for him!

"Oh my gosh there it is!" I shout pointing to the Eiffel Tower, and trying to distract myself from my thoughts.

We run up to the Eiffel Tower, I snap a few pictures on my camera, from a bunch if different angles.

"It's beautiful" Daniel admires.

I nod my head in agreement and smile.

Daniel's POV

God she's cute when she smiles. Ok Daniel, now is the time, if you are going to tell her you like her, you have to tell her now. She deserves to know.

I take a deep breath, "Hey Annie, can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course"

"Ok so, I um... Well I think your-"

"Guys look I found them!" Zach interrupts.

Well crap.

"Hello" Corbyn and Jonah say in sync.

"What were you saying Dani?"

"Oh nothing, it wasn't important"

Maybe some other time...

//Ahhh! I know how frustrating this is😂 Who's team dannie?? Stay tuned loves!//