Twenty Three

Annabella's POV

"Ok, so I know Daniel," I said as I point to him, "and you are?" I ask the tallish blonde.

"I'm Corbyn," he says, "this is Jonah, Zach, and Jack," he points to each of them as he says their name.

"And people call you Annabella, Annie, AB, Bella... Any of those," Zach says.

I nod in understanding, "So how do I know all of you?"

"Well, the five of us," Jack starts, gesturing to the five boys, "are in a band called Why Don't We, and you're our photographer."

"You're also our best friend," Jonah explains.

"Oh," I say surprised, "So... What am I like?"

"Well," Corbyn starts, "You're Annabella Greene! You're an amazing photographer and singer. You are the sweetest person ever, you're super clumsy, but the best friend anyone could ever have."

Corbyn's voice wavers as he adds, "and I really miss you."

I can tell this is really hard for the five of them, we must have been really close. They're all very worried and scared, I want to fix it, but I don't know how to. I know I don't remember them, but something inside me just wants to see them smile.

"I'm sorry," I say as Corbyn's eyes begin to turn red, and water droplets form in the sides of them.

"No, no Bella, don't be sorry. None of this is your fault. I just need a minute," he says as he wipes his eyes, lifts himself off the couch, and exits the room.

I look to Daniel who is staring at the floor. He's barely spoken to me at all.

"You know, when the main character loses their memory in a show or movie, it's so fun to watch the other characters try to jog their memory, but in real life it really sucks," Daniel says, never looking up from the ground.

He pauses, "I'm sorry, I think I should get some fresh air."

"So, I'm assuming Daniel doesn't like me very much," I say, after he leaves the room.

"What?" Zach, Jack, and Jonah say in sync.

I hesitate, surprised by their reaction, "Am I wrong?"

"Oh my god yes, you are so wrong," Jack responds quickly.

"I think Daniel is taking your condition harder than the rest of us," Zach explains, "It's just that, well... You guys are dating and he really cares about you, a lot."

"Woah... So Daniel's my-my boyfriend?"

"Yeah"

//How long do you think it will take for AB's memory to return? Stay tuned loves!//