Eighteen

We wake up the next morning in Munich, Germany. I walk out and see all the guys awake before me, as always.

"Good morning beautiful," Daniel says as he hugs me and kisses the top of my head.

"Morning," I smile.

Jonah holds out a plate adorned with toast and scrambled eggs, "breakfast?"

"Yeah! Thanks Jonah."

He gives me a thumbs up and goes back to eating his own breakfast.

"So what are we doing today?" Corbyn asks excitedly.

"I don't know, we could tour the great city of Munich," Jack suggests.

"Sounds good to me," Zach says.

We all agree and head our separate ways to get ready. I put on a mint green T-shirt and denim capris, matched with plain white vans and my hair in two French braids. I walked out to sit on the black leather sofa, right beside the door of the tour bus. Jonah and Jack are already waiting there, looking at their phones. I sit down and decide to do the same, scrolling through my Instagram feed. Corbyn is the next one finished getting ready, he comes and sits next to me on the leather seat. Then Daniel takes a seat on the other side of me, casually resting his arm around me. I smile, smooth seavey, real smooth. Now we are all waiting for Zach, what's new?

"Finally," Jack says as Zach walks toward the couch, "can we go now?"

Zach nods, clearly used to this, and we all exit the tour bus.

We passed the Marienplatz, which we recently learned, is the central square of Munich. We also strolled past the Frauenkirche, which is apparently a famous cathedral church in Germany. We are currently in Englischer Garten, (English Garden) it's the largest city park in Germany, and it's like the most beautiful place ever. I'm so glad I brought my camera with me.

While we are roaming around the garden, we pass a street musician, playing an old country song on his guitar.

"Hey I love this song," I say to Daniel.

"You should sing along, that's what me and the guys do whenever we know the song."

I give him an unsure look.

"Come on," he says, "I've never heard you sing before, and I really want to."

I begin to sing along. At first my voice is very meek and quiet, but as my confidence grows, my sound follows.

If I die young bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Oh oh, oh oh

I stop after the chorus and turn to the boys... They're completely silent.

"Oh no, was it that bad?" I ask, scared out of my mind.

"BAD?! That was amazing!"

"Dude AB, I didn't know you could sing!"

"I'm in awe right now, Bella."

The boys continue to compliment my singing until Jonah says something I really wish he didn't say, "AB, you should preform with us!"

All the boys ecstatically agree.

"WHAT?!" I jump back in surprise, "are you crazy? I am definitely not that good."

"Yes, you really are," Daniel says, taking both my hands, "trust me, preforming is the most amazing thing you'll ever do."

"Daniel's right," Zach says, "there's nothing else like it, you'll love it!"

"I don't know guys," I say hesitantly.

"We've gotta ask David!" Corbyn shouts.

"Let's go!" Jack adds.

Oh gosh, what have I gotten myself into?

//What do y'all think about AB preforming with the boys? Tell me in the comments! Stay tuned loves!//