Koyuki vs Val

An- Artwork from Lilliana. Fair warning, this and the next chapter will be heartbreaking...

Smirking under his masked hand, "After all our scheming and plotting, the final boss goes and show up in our doorstep." Sighing lazily, uncaring at the fact he was receiving such blazing glares from the heroes and police, "No use, then." Almost smiling broadly under the hand, "We're not the only ones you gotta worry about." Ordering his ally, "Kurogiri. Bring 'em all over to play!" However, nothing happened, but pure silence from the warp user. Who finally spoke from the awkward silence, "I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. But the Nomu set aside for us...they're gone!"

"Looks like you've still got a lot to learn, Shigaraki!" As All Might stood by the nervous Bakugou, seeing the teen look back to the gray haired villain then back to All Might. Who ever caused the teen to be this cautious and tense, he'll bring them down to justice. For both harming his students, both physically and mentally, "Your little league has gone and taken things to lightly, like this boy's indomitable spirit." Seeing that Katsuki, even in the tense state he's in, he still held his ground with the mage on his back. "The relentless police investigation." The final one, all the heroes and police narrowed their sights on the villains, "As well as our rage!" All Might's blue orbs seeming to glow in his open anger, "Your mischief's gone long enough! It ends here, Tomura Shigaraki!"

"All Might, he's the only hero who Stain approves of..." Were Spinner's frightened mutter at the sight of the angered blonde hero.

""Ends here," Huh?" Sounding agitated, as if a child that was slowly getting annoyed at someone, "Don't be stupid. It's only just starting." Their dark orbs glaring angrily up to the hero, "Justice this and peace that. All these vague things have kept the lid on our society's filthy underbelly. We're smashing through, though. And to do that we're removing you from the picture, All Might." Voice sounding much menacing and grave, "I've already started finding allies. So make no mistake, this is where it all begins. Kurogiri!!"

With lightening speed, one of the heroes shot their head forward and knocked the warp user unconscious. It was so fast that the villains were confused at the scene, "Eeek! Scary!! I couldn't even see whatever that was! Is he dead?!"

"Nope, just unconscious. I fiddled around with his insides." The hero that looks very much a modern day ninja, Edgeshot, revealed, "Ninpo: Thousand Sheet Pierce!" The name of his special move, "That guy was the biggest threat, so he's gonna take a little nap now." Glancing to Bakugou for this, "I was able to make use of the weakness that you once exposed."

"Like I just said before. You'll all be better off if you take it easy." Gran Torino naming of each villain in the building, "Kenji Hikishi. Atsuhiro Sako. Shuuichi Iguchi. Himiko Toga. Jin Bubaigawara." Knowing who to thank to gain these names in a short period of time, "Working with little intel and even less time, police burned the midnight oil burned the oil to figure out your identities. Get it?" The old eye's narrowed on these villains, "There's nowhere left to run. So, Shigaraki. Lemme ask you, where's your boss?"

This slowly settled in the decaying villain's mind, red veins pulsing angrily in their sockets, "You gotta be kidding... This can't...this can't..." Eyes dilating on them all, "Defeated... Just like that...? No freaking way..." Katsuki felt nervous sweat upon hearing the villains angry ranting and mutters, "Get outta here and go to hell..."

having enough with the man-child's angry tantrum, "Where is he?! Shigaraki!!"

"I HATE YOU!!" With such bellowing animosity, it was like something out of a horror moving. Splurges of black subsidence sprung from thin air and along with horrific figures of the Nomus' plunging forward and out of the black waters. With the sudden appearance of the screeching Nomus', the heroes and police in the building panicked at the sight of them. One after another did the waters brought more Nomus'. Katsuki felt bile of the black waters plunging out of his mouth, gagging at the thing and snapping to Koyuki; as if to get her away from the stuff. However, he paled when the liquids swirled out of her lips, seeing her cringe at the waters released. Holding onto her legs, as to not be ripped from him, "FUCK!!" Hearing All Might bellowing in horror towards the two, "Bakugou-shonen! Dragoon-Shojo!" And like that, they were gone from the scene.