The Dragon King: Acnologia

An- Artwork of Izuyuki by Lilliana

====

All Might and Katsuki snapped towards the sound of shattered glass, followed by panicked cries of various people, "Ryukyu?!" Toshinori, being the worried man he is and previous number one hero, rushed to the scene, but not without his ashen haired student following behind to see what's the commotion is about. The two rushed to see the draconic heroine grip her head with a look that many could only describe as spastic fear. Truly, Yagi has never seen such look on them nor heard their voice quiver before, "Something is here! Something horrible!!"

Katsuki couldn't comprehend what the number ten hero meant, but it seemed he, too, felt warning signals going off from an murky aura in the air. The estrange aura made gravity itself heavy, not only that but sickening. Cold sweat begun to break out on his, now pale, skin. The hairs on his arms stood up with wave of goosebumps, sensing a dreaded threat somewhere, but had no inkling to where it is. He wasn't alone on sensing this aura, many started be overcome by it, few even felt sick to their stomachs that they begun to retch from such weight pushing them down from such power. One of the representatives from another country clutched their mouth, before doubling over and puked under them. Sea of dread and fear covered these faces, and Katsuki had no clue what was happening.
It was only when All Might spoke up that he snapped out of his foggy state.

"What is going on?!" Yagi, never in his life since facing many threats, has ever felt such malicious aura before. But as a guardian to his students his eyes roamed around the room in search for them. Spotting Daisy, who had the look of panic and snapped every direction till landed in his direction. Yelling above the nervous mutters, "He's here!!" Never had he seen the girl react in such fashion of frenzy. Yet he couldn't comprehend whom she spoke of as he watched her circling around in search for someone. Till finally dawned upon him who she was searching for, "Where's Koyuki and Izuku?!"

He hadn't seen them throughout the party neither Shoto or Ochako, who was with Daisy the whole time, whom were supposed to get Koyuki for the opening ceremony. Once realizing that none of the four are inside, he rushed around with frantic shouts of their names, which may have caught Endeavor and Fatgum's attention. Followed by Katsuki booking from his spot in search for them as well, since this aura only grew.

One certain ravennette froze from the shock of the aura spreading around her with the look of disbelief, "He's here." Pivoting and booking it towards exit to get distance, while fumbling for something in her tout bag. Ripping out a handheld cellphone unlike the ones Earth possess, not when the marital of its cover glimmered like a smooth crystal. Holding it up with her magic pushed into the device, "He wasn't supposed to find this dimension!"

"What is it, Hera--"

"Acnologia is here and he knows where Elaine is!" Silence before the voice turned cold.

"Hold him off till then, I and the Spriggan shall be there soon, hopefully. What autrocious timing when war on Fairy Tail is about to commence."

.

.

.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Koyuki held her shoulder blade, as she screamed bloody murder for all around to hear. Blood spurting from where her arm once was. Its scarlet contents splattering the sands beneath, soaking the contents up and painting it bits of red. Eyes wide in excruciating pain and shock, everything hitting her all at once.

"KOYUKI!!!!" Were the horrified cries of her friends, rushing towards the two. Hearing their voices and rushing footsteps, snapping towards them with the look of desperation, "RUN!!!!" Screaming at them the top of her lungs, untill the very being that chopped her arm off backhanded her and sent her flying, smashing through half the building then crashed the gates to bits. Causing those inside to scream from the small tremor caused by Acnologia's strength.