VII.

Symphoni Peterson. (IN MM WITH LEO)

"So you're really down here with no clothes?"

"Yes. I don't want my mom to see me like this."

"I don't even wanna see you like this." He admitted, caressing a tender area.

I just know something isn't gonna heal.

"I'm okay."

"I'm sorry again for putting you on the back burner. But you see how dangerous this nigga is?"

"I see." I said in the most boring tone ever, hoping he'd change the subject.

Demp's name opens a lot of wounds. And to be abused like this again, I just want to be uplifted. But he loves reminding me.

Proving how dangerous he is with my ass getting whooped is just like ripping duct tape off your skin.

It stings.

Amaru got tired of hearing himself talking so I guess he decided to see why I was quiet. "Why you naked?"

"I want you to come take a shower with me. I hate to admit it, but I need you."

"I love you."

Chills ran down my spine as he said that. A lone tear fell down my face.

"I love you too." I mumbled low enough for him to hear. "I love all of you."

He doesn't love all of me. He doesn't know about my life threatening virus. I'm not even sure he'll stay after I tell him.

"Go get in the shower. I'll be there in a minute, I've gotta call Dakota."

With no energy to decline his order, I walked into his bathroom. It took me a few minutes but I got the way his shower works turning it up to the highest setting.

The bathroom steamed up right away and my thoughts became clouded with every heart aching thing people have caused in my life.

Before long I was on the floor begging God for forgiveness and a cure for my disease.

Out of nowhere my body was lifted into the air and a warm body held me tightly.

"Let's start by cutting this heat down. It's scalding."

I said nothing, my head laying in the crook of his neck. Kissing his neck, I maintained my position.

Legs around his waist and my arms securely wrapped around his neck.

He sat us down on his shower bench. I didn't even have to ask, but he granted my wish of washing my body.

I almost fell asleep but woke up when he began wiping down there. "So this is what it looks like? Been waiting forever to see this." He smirked pulling at my labia.

"Quit it." I grunted, almost letting out a moan.

"I'm just playing with you. How much this piercing cost, though?"

Me being me I couldn't just have nipple piercings. It's like I had to get my clitoris pierced.

"Why you wanna know?" I smirked.

"I heard they increase pleasure."

"I wouldn't know." I rubbed his back softly as he rinsed my baby off.

"Why is that?"

"Because the last time I had sex I didn't have it."

"Whenever you're ready, I'll make you cum. Over, and over, and over again." He repeated trailing his tongue from my neck all the way to my nipple.