XXI.

Symphoni "Sym" Peterson. (IN MM.)

I clung to my pillow trying to get some more sleep. I had touched down in Barbados. Been here for a few days, and all I wanted is sleep.

Harry's advances didn't really bother me since I'm used to getting hit on but he got his feelings hurt when he asked me to stay in his house.

I got a driver to take me to a hotel that Dion would be staying in once she gets here.

Rolling over in the bed knowing that I have the space, I sucked my teeth feeling something heavy in my bed. With my eyes completely closed I went to push it off.

"What the fuck?" I blurted out opening my eyes.

Turning on my lamp that sat on the nightstand, Amaru and I stared at each other.

"Ooh baby!" I cried out in glee, wrapping my arms around him.

He hugged me back rubbing his hands down my back until he reached my booty, cupping it.

"Where your clothes at?"

"It was hot and humid. You hear the rain?"

"Mm. Your girl Dion in one of these rooms."

"I missed you so much! And I have a lot to tell you."

"Tell me all about your trip." He pulled out a blunt laying on his back.

"When we first got here he took me straight to meet these children

"When we first got here he took me straight to meet these children. They were sweet. We fed them. After that, we moved on to a few tourist sites. Nothing could compare to those children's smiles, though. I wish I could take them home."

"Did y'all go out to eat?"

"Yes, then I came here afterwards and got in bed. I know we got here two days ago but I'm tired. Too bad I can't sleep." I rolled my eyes.

He put his blunt out, cutting the lights out.

"You want me to put you back to sleep?"

"I feel like you just want to put me to sleep." I smirked.

"If the feelings are mutual I have no problem with it." He shrugged.

I didn't have anything to say. He still rolled us over making me realize he was naked too. He reached over us turning the lights off.

"I just realized you haven't turned the lights off and made love to me before."

"Because I was always cautious on everything we did. Open your legs." Granting him visitation to my area, I bit his shoulder as he inserted himself in my warmness. "Wow."

His strokes were slow until my baby made it rain on him.

"Why you so wet right now?"

"Because I don't know what's next. It's exciting."