L.

10 Months Later:

Symphoni Miller. (IN MM WITH AMARU)

Squealing from how intense my climax was my nails sunk into Amaru's shoulders as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I became undone. To get me to shut up, Amaru sucked on my lips concealing my screams.

My entire body went limp causing Amaru to abruptly pin me against the shower wall. Water rained on top of our bodies.

"Shit!" I screeched feeling him continue to pump.

This love making began at dawn when Amarie and Jayvion came to support us. They're downstairs sleep most likely.

Kissing and nibbling on his face and neck I enjoyed another orgasm before he finished on my thighs. I almost fell from how numb my legs felt.

Amaru caught me in the midst of increasing the amount of water. All the heat between us and the water combined made our bathroom extremely foggy. He kissed me until my back was pressed against the wall.

I hugged his body tightly missing this intimacy.

"Can't believe we haven't had sex in a year."

"Feels like forever, huh?" I giggled staring into his eyes.

"It was. Whenever we're together sexually it's us making love. I never want to make you feel like you're just a quick nut."

"I know. That's why I love you so much."

"Did it feel any different than it did before your pregnancy?"

"Not really. Kinda better since we had so much tension to release."

"I can agree with that." He mumbled rinsing my body off.

Once he finished with me I took a seat on the shower bench watching him get under the shower. My vagina throbbed at his v-line and how much him working out had paid off.

"Baby?"

"Baby?"

"What's up sweetheart?" He inquired still facing forward.

I walked over before getting on my knees. Staring down at me while biting his lip Amaru gripped my hair in his fist thrusting himself in my mouth.

Bobbing my head up and down I tried to keep up with the pace he'd created failing miserably. I ended up having to smack his hands away afraid I'd lose control.

Feeling his veins pulsating I looked up at his face which read nothing but pleasure on it. Gagging from him forcing himself down my throat, I felt Amaru's warm fluids fill my throat.

Lifting me up off my knees he took his wash cloth and wiped my mouth. He gripped my booty in his hands pulling us chest to chest.

"Go ahead and wake Mama and Jay up."