二十

Was it weird that Renjun didn't find himself to feel jealous when chenle kissed Jisung on the cheek? Was it weird that it made his heart flutter and think it was adorable? He didn't know but he didn't care much about it, dragging chenle to the kitchen he was previously in to talk to him. Once they successfully made it to the kitchen, renjun instantly wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and hugged him with all his might. Chenle was confused at first but eventually gave in and hugged back, he missed renjun's hugs a lot more than he wished he would.

"I'm so sorry chenle, I'm so fucking stupid" renjun mumbled into the taller's chest and squeezed the boy tighter, chenle sighed and rested his chin on the boys head before closing his eyes and trying to not tear up. "I-I'm so stupid for not telling you, and I know you know what I'm talking about and if you don't then you must be really mad at me" renjun started to cry again and chenle felt his heart start to hurt at the boy crying in his arms. He felt horrible for not listening to renjun and he felt horrible for kissing Jisung, but at the same time all he could think about was kissing Jisung again.

"I've seen it yeah, I was mad because you didn't tell me about it" chenle finally spoke up and renjun dug his head into the crook of Chenle's neck. "I was scared of how you'd feel and of my feelings" the older said quietly and Chenle felt guilt rise in his chest. "You don't have to worry anymore though, I figured stuff out and I realized that I really do love you" renjun said and chenle felt his heart flutter and smiled softly. "Who is it?" He asked and renjun pulled away from the hug to wipe his tears. "Jaemin" he mumbled and chenle felt a little jealousy in his heart. "But we figured it out, I-I kissed him but I didn't feel anything for him I swear" renjun said quickly and made eye contact with chenle.

"I believe you, and I forgive you I guess. There's something I've been hiding too since you've been distant" the younger said quietly and bit his lip nervously, renjun had stopped crying by now and stared at the boy curiously. "Well go on" he said and waited for chenle to hurry up and tell him. "I-uhm well I've been with Jisung a lot lately" he started and renjun felt his stomach do a little flip. "a-and I might have kissed him and I might have wanted to do it again" chenle said quickly and his face turned a deep shade of red. Renjun just smiled at him and felt his heart beat speed up, he didn't know why but he felt extremely happy about that happening.

"Why are you smiling?" Chenle asked and furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion, he expected renjun to be mad at him not happy. "I don't know, that's really cute though" he said and grabbed Chenle's hand to pull him closer. "Are we okay now?" He asked and chenle nodded slightly. "b-but Jisung?" Chenle stuttered and renjun kissed his cheek softly. "he's fine, if you like him you like him. You don't have a tattoo yet so I have no reason to be mad. As long as I get to share you then I'm okay" renjun said and kissed chenle on the lips this time, smiling into it and pressing their bodies together more than before.

"L-let's go back, I don't wanna keep Jisung waiting for too long" chenle stuttered and said quietly after pulling away from the kiss. "Cmon then, you can kiss him in front of me if you want. I'm strangely okay with that" renjun smirked and blushed at the thought, following chenle out of the room and back to the rest of their friend group. Chenle was bouncy and extremely happy, he got to keep both the boys that made him the happiest with him and he got to kiss them too.

"Jisungie!" He yelled and dragged renjun with him over to the youngest, pulling him down with him and on to Jisung's lap. "Wha!! Chenle you're heavy ow!" Jisung screeched at the two boys body weight on top of him but he didn't mind the close proximity. "Ah, sorry Jisung. Chenle dragged me down with him" renjun blushed and laughed awkwardly, Jisung smiled at him before adjusting chenle on his lap and moving renjun to rest his head on his shoulder. Renjun had his fingers intertwined with Chenle's and body pressed against Jisung's while chenle was laying on the floor half on Jisung's lap as the younger played with his hair softly. Renjun smiled at the two and felt his heart warm and flutter at the sight, why was he feeling these things for Jisung when he had jaemin's name tattooed on his skin and not him?

Renjun fell asleep eventually, tired from all the crying he did and from being comfortably surrounded by the two people who made his heart race and stomach do flips. Jisung kissed his cheek secretly as he played with Chenle's hair, he had always liked chenle but something about renjun sparked inside of him as well. His heart fluttered at the thought of the two boys laying on him and blushed before paying attention to the rest of their group messing around and playing the wii, they had noticed the change in the three boys attitudes but let them be for now.

Chenle lifted himself up and turned towards Jisung, his back still up against the younger's chest but his neck turned to face him as he pressed a quick kiss to Jisung's mouth before sitting back down and cuddling into the younger's chest. Jisung blushed and jaemin cooed from the other side of the room, he knew the trio were going to get together one way or another, hopefully very soon.

;)) renlesung is sailingggg ayeee!! I hope you guys enjoyed :))

I love you <33

- j