二十五

School was starting up again soon and jaemin was not ready. He was going into his senior year with Jeno, Renjun, and Donghyuck while Mark would be going into college and Jisung and Chenle would be juniors. Jaemin's mom had been on his ass about what college he was going to attend and when he was going to move out, jaemin was more than ready to leave but he still wasn't sure where he planned to go.

Jeno was in the same boat as him, parents pushing him out of the house and throwing colleges at him left and right. Jeno thought about living with jaemin, but he wasn't sure if the younger would want to or if they could afford it. He had a few colleges that he wanted to attend, Korea National University of Arts being his number one choice. That was where Mark and other friends were going to school and jeno hoped jaemin would want to as well.

Music and Dance were what kept jeno going, other than that it was jaemin. All he needed was a scholarship or to just be accepted and all his dreams would come true. If both boys were accepted there they could live together in an apartment or get a dorm room together, since they were soulmates jeno knew his parents would be okay with that.

Jeno was currently on his way to his soulmates house, thinking about how much he would love to live with him for the rest of his life and how much he loved him. Come to think of it, they weren't even boyfriends yet. How could jeno let that slip his mind? He would definitely ask jaemin about it later.

Jaemin was sprawled out on his couch in his living room, his mom yelling at him from the kitchen about buying an apartment when jeno walked in through the front door. He had been there so many times that he had a key and it was usual for him to just barge in and go to wherever jaemin was.

"Is that jeno?! Jeno please tell my lazy ass of a son to buy himself an apartment please!" Jaemin's mother yelled as she peeked her head out from the kitchen. Jeno laughed softly and plopped down next to jaemin on the couch, kissing him quickly and cuddling up to the boys side. "will do Mrs. Na! Only if you let him live with me though!" He yelled back and jaemin looked down at him questioningly, his mother laughing and agreeing with jeno.

"Jaemin if I let you move in with jeno will you move out and stop being a bum?!" His mother asked and jaemin sighed, thinking that it would definitely push him to move out but he didn't want to give his mom that satisfaction. "Fine, only if you let me choose the apartment" he said and smirked. Jeno rolled his eyes and his mom stepped out of the kitchen with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Deal, now go look. Don't look at the really expensive ones though, you know we're not made out of money and I'm sure jeno isn't either" his mom said before sending them off and going back to cooking.

Jaemin groaned and got up from where he was sitting, dragging jeno along with him to his bedroom. He opened up his computer and looked for apartments for rent near him, sitting down on his bed next to jeno so the boy could help him look.

They had been looking for a good hour now, 5 different places picked out and bookmarked for their parents to check and approve. Jaemin closed his computer and sat it under his bed, slumping down next to jeno and groaning in tiredness.

"What's up babe?" Jeno asked and jaemin sighed before wrapping his arms around the older boy and dragging him down next to him, cuddling into his chest and inhaling the older's scent. Jeno chuckled before sighing in content and playing with the younger's hair, his thoughts from earlier in the day returning to him again.

"Nana?" He asked and the boy hummed softly, still cuddling and clinging onto jeno. "you know since we're soulmates and all, will you uh ya know be my boyfriend?" Jeno asked, his voice getting quieter towards the end. Jaemin buried his head in jeno's chest and nodded his head frantically, jeno giggled softly at the flustered boy before making him sit up and look at him.

"So, boyfriend? You're adorable" jeno teased and jaemin's face flushed red even more, smiling like an idiot nonetheless. "Once we live together, we'll have all the time in the world to do whatever we want. We'll have privacy to do things and you can be as loud as you want" jeno teased again, smirking at the younger. "Shut up! You nasty!" Jaemin yelled and smacked jeno on the arm, his face still beet red.

"You love me though!" Jeno teased some more and pinched jaemin's cheeks, cooing at how cute his boyfriend was being. Boyfriend, he loved that word.

"Stop it!! Lemme kiss you!!" Jaemin squealed and tried to get a hold of jeno, struggling against jeno's arms holding him back. "Jenooo" jaemin whined and squirmed as jeno laughed at him, jaemin was the cutest boy he'd ever seen.

Jeno gave up after a minute or two, jaemin's body instantly crashing against him from all the strength of trying to break free. A small 'oomf' was heard from jaemin as he tried to recover, sitting up and situation himself on jeno's lap on his bed.

"lemme kiss now" jaemin pouted and jeno smiled his cute eye smiled before wrapping his arms around jaemin's waist and pressing their foreheads together. "then kiss me you doof" he said before jaemin cupped the older's cheeks and pressed their lips together quickly.

Their lips moved in sync slowly once jaemin whined to get jeno to kiss him back, the younger gripping onto jeno's hair and pulling slightly. They kissed like this for a while, resulting in jeno's back against jaemin's headboard and jaemin's body flushed against his. They could make out like this forever, tongues licking and lapping over lips and each others mouths. They had to stop though, jaemin's mom had been calling for them to eat for minutes now.

"Mm cmon baby, you're mom will come up here sooner or later" jeno said as he pulled away from the younger's addicting lips. Jaemin pouted before kissing jeno one last time and crawled off his lap, the both of them walked into the kitchen hand and hand and ate dinner peacefully. They told jaemin's mother about the apartments they picked out and chose to show her them after dinner.

Jeno stayed with jaemin that night, the younger sleeping soundly against his chest. Jeno was excited for the future to come, finally excited for college and moving out.  Jaemin just had that impact on him, anything jaemin did with him made him 10x more happier about it than before. He kissed jaemin's head one last time before falling asleep, dreaming of his life with jaemin and how college would be for him.

Hi I hope you enjoyed !! I love you all <33

- j