二十一

Jaemin's birthday was only a day away, he was feeling more excited and nervous rather than uneasy and scared. He was only nervous because he wanted jeno's name and no one else, other than that he was pretty happy with where he was at.

Jaemin was currently begging jeno to go with him to the store, he really wanted hair dye and to stock up on more snacks for the night. "Jeno pleaseee, I don't wanna go alone" jaemin whined and clung onto jeno's arm. The older was trying not to laugh at jaemin's whining, he thought it was adorable but at the same time really funny.

"Jaemin I'm lazyyyy leave me aloneee" jeno said and held back a smirk, jaemin's lips went from smiling to a cute pout and frown. "Fine, I'll ask renjun then" the younger unlatched himself from jeno and walked over to the boy yelling at donghyuck. "You're cheating, this isn't how you treat your elders!" The Chinese yelled and jaemin stifled a laugh before glancing at jeno and smirking evilly.

"Injunieee" he whined and wrapped his arms around the older's small waist. "hm?" the older hummed and blushed at jaemin shyly. "jeno is being a meanie, will you come with me to the store" he asked cutely and renjun looked over to see jeno fuming with jealousy. "sure nana, let's go" he smiled and turned to kiss jaemin on the cheek. he checked to see jeno's reaction and smiled in victory, the older had his arms crossed and jaw clenched tightly in jealousy and anger.

"no! I'll take him." Jeno growled and stomped over to Jaemin who was still latched to renjun's back. "but you said to leave you alone?" Jaemin said confused and squished his cheek against renjun's head, his arms tightening around the older's waist.

"I didn't mean it, now come with me" jeno said, his teeth clenched as jaemin slowly detached himself from renjun. "Fine, mr. grumpy pants" jaemin stuck his tongue out and grabbed jeno's hand, dragging him to his car and grabbing some cash his parents left him.

"I'm not grumpy" jeno mumbled quietly and jaemin laughed at him softly. "You're definitely grumpy, grumpy and jealous" he teased and jeno's face burned a bright red color.

The older stopped walking, causing jaemin to stop as well from tugging on the older's hand. Jeno took the opportunity to pull Jaemin closer to him, placing his hands on the others waist. They were near the front door, their friends in the other room distracted with whatever they were doing.

"j-jeno what are you doing?" Jaemin stuttered and jeno smirked before moving his head closer to jaemin's, their lips way too close for comfort. "You're such a baby, a bad baby" jeno whispered and jaemin shuddered at his tone of voice. "you're not being a good boy, you'll just have to get punished" he smirked and whispered in jaemin's ear before kissing the younger quickly and pulling him to the car.

Jaemin was flustered and in shock, being literally dragged to his own car. Jeno took the keys from him and decided to drive them since jaemin couldn't function properly, he was satisfied with the reaction he got and started the car.

"what snacks do you want babe" jeno asked once they got to the local cvs store down the road.

(CVS is like a pharmacy and a mini Walmart or whatever big grocery store you have)

"I-uhm just get a couple bags of Doritos and soda and we'll be fine" he stuttered and jeno smiled before nodding his head and grabbing the things from different aisles.

Meanwhile, jaemin searched around for some hair dye, he had begged his parents for months to let him dye it a different color and they finally gave in. He hummed a tune that came at the top of his head and searched the different colors they had on the shelves.

He had found himself standing in front of the light pink colors, staring at them intently. He reached for one of the more lighter and browner colors that mixed with pink, it was a mix between pink and brown and looked kind of like a light red color. (Just go off the picture above this chapter, the color jaemin's hair was in their latest Vlive lol)