Trust, Delight and Commit Yourself to the Lord

PSALMS CHAPTER 37

Memory Verses

      Trust in the Lord , and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord , And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord , Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.
Psalms 37:3‭-‬5 NKJV

God's Word

      Trust
           : to believe that someone or something is reliable, good, honest, effective, etc. 
           : to have confidence in (someone or something)

       Delight
           : a strong feeling of happiness 
           : great pleasure or satisfaction

       Commit
            : to say that (someone or something) will definitely do something 
            : to make (someone or something) obligated to do something

       As Christians we must learn to trust our lives to God. Trusting is also same as expecting hope. If we trust God wholeheartedly, we must be assured of what we hope for. He will never fail us for He is faithful. So those who trust in God will never be put to shame.
       Also, let us delight ourselves unto the Lord. There's no other joy that can replace the joy that comes from God. To delight ourselves to God means to find our happiness and joy upon Him. Joy in Christ will make our emptiness be filled with joy.
   And of course, we need to commit ourselves to God. Because only committed Christians will remain faithful unto the end. Commitment will teach us to be responsible for something. Once we commit ourlives to God, there's no one or nothing can separate us from Him neither death or life.
       Once we trust, delight and commit ourlives to God, then, changes and blessings will surely be with us.

God's Character

     He is my Joy

God's Promises

     He will give me joy

Life Application

      I will trust, delight and commit my life to God