God is Wealth

JOB CHAPTER 22

Memory Verses

Yes, the Almighty will be your gold And your precious silver; For then you will have your delight in the Almighty, And lift up your face to God. You will make your prayer to Him, He will hear you, And you will pay your vows. You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways.
Job 22:25‭-‬28 NKJV

God's Word

If we have God in ourlives then we also have wealth. For God is Wealth. He owns the universe and everything that we have even our own lives.
So that, as Christians, we must live ourlives in the Presence of God. He is able to help us in everything and to answer our prayers.
What we gonna do is to obey and serve Him faithfully. As long as we obey Him wholeheartedly, we shall not be worry about everything even about our future. For we know that God Himself is able to give us everything we need and He also holds our future.
There's a saying that, "The poorest man in this world is not the one who doesn't have money, but the one who doesn't have God."
God is Wealth. If you have Jesus in your life you also have everything.

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19 NKJV

God's Character

He is Wealth

God's Promises

He will provide all of my needs and He will give me a bright future

Life Application

I will always treasure the Lord in my heart