God Expose

JOB CHAPTER 20

Memory Verse

     The heavens will reveal his iniquity, And the earth will rise up against him.
Job 20:27 NKJV

God's Word

       God knows everything and we can never hide from Him. Surely what we have hidden in the darkness it will be exposed by God.
         As Christians, we must live ourlives transparent before God and men. It is very important not to hide sins. If we do something that cannot glorify God, we must admit to ourselves that we need the help of others.
           Confessing our sins to God and to others are very beneficial. We can trust our leaders for our secret things even it is unnatural. For by it we can received counsel and be free from captivation of secret sin.
         But if we only confess it to God and we didn't say to those trusted people, it very rare that someone will overcome it. And as we continue to do secret sin, then God will surely expose us and a shameful things will surely come into your life.
        The punishment of secret sins is a shameful revelation.

         Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
James 5:16 NKJV

God's Character

       He is God of Revelation

God's Promises

       He will help me to overcome secret things that not glorifies Him.

Life Application

       I will confess my sins before God and before entrusted people that fears Him