Prologue

Faith the Eevee sat on a large rock, watching over the villagers of the Eevee Village. She was now the leader of the Eeveelutions and young Eevees, so she had a very important job to do. She had to keep everyone safe and protect them from the Dark One and his army.

The villagers felt safer with Faith around, which made her happy. She was extra careful that her sins wouldn't get the best of her again. The Eeveelution Spirits were watching over the village and helped Faith if she needed it.

Clairvoya was proud of Faith and was as great of a leader as she was.

Clairvoya sat beside Faith on the rock. Faith made sure no one was looking before she said a word. She always felt weird talking to someone who other Pokémon can't actually see. The coast was clear and she faced Clairvoya.

"What's going on?" She asked, knowing something was up if Clairvoya appeared to her.

"I have a prophecy for you." Clairvoya answered.

"A prophecy for me? But usually you are the one who receives prophecies?"

"Yes, I know but I'm not alive anymore. I'm a spirit now. The living cannot see me unless I let them or they have Paranormal Sight."

"What is Paranormal sight?" Faith asked.

"Paranormal Sight is where a living Pokémon is able to see Spirits." Clairvoya answered.

"Oh that explains it. Well let's  hear what the prophecy is..."

"Alright, but listen closely..." Clairvoya then closed her eyes as if she was listening to Arceus's voice.

"There are four destined to fight the darkness and bring the light back to the village. Three must be taught by the Master of Eeveelutions to learn about The Power. Darkness will take control and the one left is their last hope. When hope fails. All is lost." Clairvoya's eyes open once she finished.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Faith asked.

"I don't know but you will find out when the time comes. Tell we meet again Faith. I'll always have Faith in you" Clairvoya vanished without another word.

"There are four..." She whispered to herself. She turned to look at  her villagers.

___________________________
Faith The Eevee Book 2 has finally begun. The winners will be announced soon. More coming. I hope you enjoyed ^^