9. Day unknown P2.

AIRESS POV:
Day unknown: HYDRA Base:
I open my eyes and realise I'm laying on a table, chained down, I'm then pulled away from whatever is around my head.

What the hell? What happened?

Someone starts removing the chains, I look to the figure, it's the man who's always walking around in his black suit, the boss. He smiles at me "Airess, how do you feel?" "Good." I feel an electric shock, but it doesn't really bother me "That's good, get some rest, you've got a mission later, you'll be collected." "Yes, Sir." I follow a guard back to my room, I have a shower and try to think about that machine.

Why was I in a machine? What did it do to me? Was I injured perhaps? Did it save my life? It must have. I need to prove my worth then, I need to show them saving my life was worth it.

After showering, drying and getting back into my uniform I lay back on my bed and wait. A little while later there's a knock on my door, I quickly stand and step out when the guard opens the door. Pixie is standing there "Airess." She nods to me so I nod back "Pixie." She looks slightly surprised, but doesn't say anything, we are both head to the conference room to discuss our next mission.

Once we land, we step out of the helicopter and head straight up to the building ahead, weapons at the ready. I turn myself invisible and sneak into the building, I see a guard.

How should I take him out? Stabbing him doesn't promise death, shooting him will warn the others I'm here. So sword is the best option... ooh I know.

I sneak up behind him and take a deep breath, I hold one of my swords level with his neck and swing, his head drops with a squelchy noise, his body slumps onto the floor.

Airess 1, enemy 0.

I continue sneaking through the building, taking out a few more men, until I get to the room I'm after, the one where all the security cameras are being monitored. I chop the head off the man sitting there.

I think I've found the most effective method.

I ruthlessly push him off the chair onto the floor and wipe the blood off my sword onto his clothes. I press my earpiece "I'm in." "Good, I'm on my way." I watch her movements on the cameras, warning her whenever there's someone approaching her so she can take them out. Once she's collected the items we came for I lead her back out, I then make my own way out, beheading another man on the way. We get into the helicopter and head back to base, Pixie speaks "Why did we get assigned to a mission where you need to speak? You've been told not to speak." She places a hand on my leg so she can read my thoughts.

I suppose to prove I'm worth having around, that I'm willing to get hurt to do my job right?

"You've changed." She has a smirk on her face, so I know she sees it as a good change.

I've been fixed.

"Good to know. Well, I'm sure when we get back he'll tell you how impressed he is." That's exactly what happens, we returned to base and went straight to his office, Pixie and I sat down next to each other, opposite the boss "Ladies, how did it go?" Pixie hands him what she took, he puts the items away before sitting back down "Well done, Pixie, you did your job well, you are dismissed." She's escorted out, he turns to me "Airess, did you do your job correctly?" I nod "Good, tell me, how many did you kill?" "Six, Sir." I ignore the shock going through my body, he notices and looks suspicious.

Crap!

"I'm impressed, but I'll come back to that, first I want to talk about your collar. Do you feel it when it shocks you?" I nod "Good, does it hurt?"

I must not tell lies.

I shake my head "You have grown immune?" I nod "Very well, I'll increase it, thank you for being honest with me. Now, back to your mission, you killed it.” He laughs at his own joke “Congratulations Airess, you have finally passed." I let a smile form on your face "In a few weeks time, you, along with your group, will be tested, to become official Special Agents. But for now, tomorrow in training you will show your instructor and I everything you're capable of, I want to know your limits." "Yes, Sir." He picks up the phone in front of him and calls someone to the room, a few minutes later a man in a long white coat walks in, with some tools "Airess." I lean back in the chair with my head tipped back so he can get to the metal pins under my jaw that cause the collar to shock me if I speak, he adjusts them.