10. Day unknown P3.

AIRESS POV:
UNKNOWN DATE: HYDRA Base:
I wake up a few minutes before the guard knocks on my door, so I quickly rush into the bathroom to get ready, as soon as I hear the knock on the door, I run and arrive at the bottom of my bed just as the door opens. I follow him out and wait in the circular room as the other to-be Special Agents join me, we're taken to breakfast, then to the training room. We sit down and the instructor speaks "You've all shown that you are fully capable of being an Agent, this is your last test before the big missions sail your way. Some of you needed an extra push." He looks to me.

I shouldn't have resisted so much, I don't understand what my problem was, HYDRA is clearly more planet friendly than S.H.I.E.L.D and their destructive Avengers.

"But no matter, it was clearly worth the struggle, today is your final test. Prove your worth." The order is the same as usual, once they've all been tested, it's my turn. I step up and make my way over to the first obstacle, a rope, I climb it. Last time I barely made it off the floor, but this time I make it all the way to the top, then I drop and land on my feet. Next up is a run on the treadmill for 5 minutes, I run at my top speed, I get a stitch, but completely ignore it. Then it's situps, pullups and pushups. Followed by some different tests.

Bring it on!

First I have to climb a rock wall with no harness and it’s at an angle, forcing me to grip the rocks tighter. I have to stand in front of a target and dodge daggers being thrown at me, I get by without a single cut, I duck, swerve, cartwheel and step out of the way. Finally the weights, still a weak point but I do my absolute best. As soon as I'm finished we're taken to lunch then back to the gym to socialise, while one at a time we collect our result cards and meet with the boss.

It's my turn, I'm escorted to the infirmary, result card in hand, I'm told to sit on the bed in front of me. As the suit man reads over my results, a Doctor checks my health in a variety of ways. He checks my hearing, eyesight, blood pressure and makes sure my collar is still in working condition since I haven't been shocked in... I don't know how long, because I've been behaving "I'm impressed, Airess." I look up to suit man "Rope 10, running 7, situps 10, pullups 6, pushups 7, rock wall 8, dodging 10, weights 5. You still need to improve your strength, but it doesn't seem to be as much of a problem anymore, since you have a lot more skills to assist you."

Woo!

Once my check up is complete and compared to my original, it shows my body has improved greatly, I still need my goggles for focussing but there are no other problems whatsoever "I'm glad we didn't pull the plug when you were in that coma in 2012."

2012? Does that mean we aren't in 2012 anymore!?

"Sir, how long have I been here?" I clench my firsts slightly at the shock I receive, which has definitely been dialed up "That is none of your concern." "Yes, Sir." I take a deep breath, he watches me carefully "Good. Back to the others you go." I'm escorted from the room on pins and needles in my left foot, I kick a wall causing my collar to shock me and my guard to give me a suspicious look, but it does the trick. I wave him off and we walk to the gym, I sit on the floor with the others, Pixie grabs my pinkie and gives me a look 'Go well?'

It went well, he was impressed. My body and skills have improved a lot, I'm ready to be official.

She smiles at me and I smile back. I turn to the guys who are talking, they then include Pixie in the conversation and she, like usual, mentions my opinions. The day goes by slowly, eventually we have dinner and get sent back to our rooms for the remainder of the evening. I shower, get changed and stand on my bed to look out of the window. The sun is still up, the leaves on the trees are green and it's warm.

I wonder what Natasha's doing right now... What the hell am I thinking!? I shouldn't plague my thoughts with Romanoff! Ugh! Forget her! I don't need her. Were they really looking for me, surely if they were they would've found me by now, especially if it has been about a year. IDIOT!

I get down and lay on the bed, trying to clear my mind of Romanoff and the other betrayers, I try to focus my mind on something and what comes to mind is...

Pixie. She's what I have now, forget about your old friends, Pixie is your friend, your best friend and you have Smokey, Rock, Pilot, they're okay. You have HYDRA, you have everything you need, so stop being so greedy!

I clear my mind and drift off into a deep dreamless sleep.