23. 11th August 2014 P6.

SCARLET POV:
11th August 2014:
We got in, started taking out Agents, working together in our two teams, working our way around the base. I was invisible the whole time, managing to sneak around Agents and chop their heads off when they were least expecting it. Everything was going perfectly, until I got shot in the leg, I turned visible and dropped to the floor, then I was shot in the shoulder, the first to notice, was Smokey "Whatcha doing on the floor, Airess?" He offers me a hand and pulls me up, but when he lets go, I can't stand. He manages to grab me before I hit the floor, his eyes widen and he mutters "Pixie's gonna kill me."

Always so dramatic.

"Just help me back up, I'll be fine." He pulls me up again and wraps his left arm around my waist, I place one sword onto my back and keep the other in my left hand, while I hold onto him with my right. We manage to fight together well enough, then Tony notices us, worry on his face "You alright?" "Got shot." "Where?" "Leg and shoulder, but I'm fine." "She can't stand." I hit Smokey, who for a change, actually looks worried, he gives me a weak smile "May I?" We both look to Tony, who has his hands out to take me, I look to Smokey "You damage her further and your death will be my last mission."

Pixie isn't going to kill you, stop stressing!

Tony lays a hand on my back and pulls me towards him, so my left side is leaning on him, he then puts his other arm under my knees and lifts me up, I wince in pain and dig my nails into my palms as punishment for showing weakness, neither of them notice me do so. Tony, still in his suit, carries me bridal style as we continue around the base, he keeps me safe as the others fight, I pull out a gun and assist from my position. I notice someone who is about to shoot Rogers, so I shoot him in the head, Rogers turns to face me, his gratitude changes to worry.

I hate worry! Why does everyone have to get so worried so easily!?

"Scarlet..." "Stop stressing! Everyone just focus on killing the Agents, I'm fine." "You're-" "I'M FINE!" He looks a little startled and turns around to continue fighting, I continue shooting. Once we're done, we contact the others, letting them know we're heading back, but Pixie stops us over the earpiece "Wait! We should all meet up and head back your way." The others seem to get a similar message over their communications, so we head to where we came through the tunnel, and wait. Tony sits me on a chair. Everyone on this team is injured to some extent, in the end I was shot in the leg and shoulder, Smokey has a bad cut on his head, Banner is panicking, because the Hulk was brought out, Pilot has a bullet in his arm, the others just have cuts and bruises.

When the others get there, the first person I hear is Pixie "Airess, what happened!?" She rushes over and kneels in front of me, her hands on my cheeks as she looks at my leg "Shot." She gains and angry expression and goes to stand up, but I grab her hands "I'm fine, it's no one's fault but HYDRA's. Let's just get out of here." She calms down and nods "Rock!" He wanders over and picks me up, I see their group, they've all got some injuries themselves, some have been shot. I lock eyes with Romanoff, who looks sad and concerned.

How dare she!

I glare at her, she looks shocked and breaks our eye contact. Pixie, who I didn't realise was watching our interaction, speaks "Let's head back then." We all walk through the tunnel, random conversations amongst us, Rock, pilot and I remain silent, I listen to Smokey and Pixie's conversation "Who found her first?" "I did." "Good, you carried her?" He doesn't reply, her voice becomes dangerous "Did you carry her!?" "No." She growls "Did you make a walk!?" "No, Stark carried her." "He-" "Is the one she's friendliest with." She mutters, but I hear her "That's the problem."

I understand they don't like the Avengers, but they don't like HYDRA either, working together like this is the best thing we can do. We can end them, we have to end them!

As soon as we arrive at the helicopter, I'm placed on the grass next to the lake, Pixie rushes over with the first aid kit "Lay down." I do so, but it hurts, so I sit back up, digging my nails into my palms once again, due to feeling pain, she notices "Airess, stop it. Airess!" She manages to open my hands "Stop punishing yourself." "What's going on?" We look up, to see everyone walking over, they clearly heard the commotion, Pixie looks back to me and demands "Lay down."