27. 12th August 2014.

FURY POV:
12th August 2014: Avengers Tower:
Pepper and I walk into the kitchen, I gain their attention "Avengers! You're making a racket, I could hear you from the moment I stepped into the elevator." I swipe a waffle off Roger's plate, he opens his mouth in shock, before he can say anything, the door opens again, revealing the science bro's and Miss Olsen, who speaks "Not a sight I expected to see." Everyone stops talking, stops eating, some even stop breathing, she notices "Breathe!" Everyone takes a deep breath at her command, she smirks and takes a waffle off Roger's plate, he throws his arms up in the air and makes himself some more waffles. I sit in his chair and pass Scarlet another waffle, before eating the next myself.

I could get used to this version of her.

Miss Olsen speaks "So, what about those other bases?" Banner speaks "No. You aren't coming with us, you need to heal, you got hurt worse than the rest of us. I'll stay with you." Rogers speaks "Alright, let's get organised." After some discussion about the other bases, they choose who's going and come up with a plan. They're doing one base at a time and splitting into three teams, for the first base the teams are Rogers, Smokey, Pilot and Barton. Thor, Stark and Pixie. Rock, Barnes, Romanoff and Wilson. By the time everything is sorted out, it's lunch time, they make sandwiches and sit around watching the news. The visitors awkwardly stand around and head into the kitchen, I follow them.

What are they up to?

I stand where they can't see me and listen to their conversation, Pixie speaks first "This is very... odd, isn't it." Miss Olsen speaks "Well, of course it is, we've had no one but each other, the boss and random Agents around us for the past 2 years." Pilot leans forward "Are we sure we can trust them?" No one replies for a minute or so, until Miss Olsen finally breaks the silence "We have to. I knew these lot for a while, before all this shit happened, I trusted them, some a lot more than others. Whatever HYDRA did to me has screwed me up, but I trust Tony and he trusts the others."

Interesting...

"We'll trust them for you." They all nod and Pixie approaches her "I trust him too." "You do?" "Yep, we had a little talk." Miss Olsen raises an eyebrow "Did you?" Pixie steps closer and grabs her hand "For you." Miss Olsen turns to face Pixie "Thank you." The two start to lean closer to one another, the three lads jump up from the stools around the island and run out of the kitchen, as fast as they can, I silently slip out of the room, leaving the girls to their privacy.

PIXIE POV:
12th August 2014: Avengers Tower:
I notice how pink Airess' eyes are right now, she speaks quietly "Thank you."

'I really want to kiss you.'

I give her what she wants and lean closer to her, I hear a lot of noise, out of the corner of my eye, I see the guys run. As they escape, I close the gap between us, as our lips meet I allow my hands to travel to her waist, hers trail up my arms and she settles them on the back of my neck. I lick her lips and she allows me entrance as I deepen the kiss, I back her against the island and hold her close. We break for breath and I take the opportunity to lay kisses on her neck, she moans quietly "You're such a good girl." She smiles, I make my way back up to her lips and continue kissing her. I move my hands up the back of her top, so they rest on her bare skin, I'm about to tell her to sit on the island when the door opens.

'Uh oh.'

I poke my head around Airess, to see the intruder, Airess buries her face in my neck.

You're going to pay for interrupting us, Asgardian!

I pull a dagger out of my boot and throw it at him, he must've seen my angry face, because he ducks just in time, the dagger flies through the open door. I hear a yelp.

Uh oh.

I look up slightly at Airess, who's smiling, her eyes still pink, she talks to me in her mind again.

'You're feisty when you're ho-'

I cut off her thoughts with a quick kiss on the lips, before I grab her pinkie and drag her into the lounge to see what or who I hit. As soon as we walk into the room, everyone is wide-eyed, Iron Man speaks "I thought we were all going to trust each other, throwing daggers out of the training room doesn't sound like trust, to me." "I was aiming for the Asgardian, but he ducked."

'That doesn't make that sound any better, you know.'

I stride over to the wall my dagger embedded itself in and pull it out, I put it back in my boot and march over to the Asgardian, Airess still with me "Never interrupt us again! We were having a very important and very private conversation!"

'You're hot when you're angry.'

"M-My apologies, Ladies Scarlet and Pixie, I did not mean to intrude." "Good, I-" "Why are your eyes pink?" I'm interrupted by Hawkeye, who's looking curiously at Airess, her eyes quickly return to grey.

FUCK YOU HAWKEYE! It's not easy to get her in this mood!