Catch and Release (SMUT/Mature)

"Tom!  I'm home!"  You walk through the front door and at first, you assume he's not home.  His shoes are usually by the door next to yours.  His keys are missing.  Where could he be?  You and him made plans to have date night.  And he is nowhere to be found.  "Tom?"

You walk slowly through the apartment after you lock the door.  You hear some chuckling.  Then some giggling.  The hair on the back of your neck raises and you look down the hallway.  Someone is home but Tom's not alone.  

"What's going on?"  You push open the bedroom door, seeing Tom laying on the bed sheets completely naked.  His eyes widen and he turns away, throwing his phone to the side of the bed and curling towards his window.

"You didn't even knock!"  He chirped.  When you come around the other side of the bed, Tom is beet red and staring right at you.  Then you see his lower region.

"Were you...?"  You ask slowly, pointing to his hands that are protective of his crotch.  He sheepishly nods.  You giggle a little and Tom smiles, sitting up in bed.  He seems to be catching his breath as you sit down next to him.  His hair is ruffled and tousled.  You run a hand through his hair.  "I'm sorry I was late," you tell him.  He bites his lip.

"It's fine," he whispers.  "I'm glad you made it home."  He gives you a warm kiss.  His lips melt against yours.  Your body magnetically moves to his.  His hands find your hips.  You open your eyes, staring at him for a brief moment.  Then you both dive into each other again.  

Tom's hands tug off your shirt and his lips meet your skin on your chest.  You exhale loudly and Tom's hair slips through your fingers as he moves slower, unclasping your bra behind your back.  You sit bare chested and he twists the both of you around.  He sits atop you, his erection still just as big as before.  You moan as it presses against your leggings.  

"Who were you watching?"  You ask him, breaking the cycle of your shared motions.  He meets your eyes, putting his phone onto the nightstand.

"Videos of you," he admits, attaching his lips to your neck.  You lift yourself up to him, feeling his hands venture into your underwear.  You sigh as his fingers itch closer and closer.  Then they slip inside.  

"Just take them off," you whisper to him, finding the hem of your pants as he assists you, tossing them next to his discarded clothes on the floor.  His lips move further and further down.  And further.  Then they reach your center.  Then you stop him.  You push him onto the bed, straddling him.  He sighs, his hands gripping your hip bones gently.  

You slide off of him and face his erection.  Then your lips touch the tip, earning a hiss from him as he tosses his head back.  You move up and down, feeling his hands on your head as you fill your mouth with him.

"Y/N," he breathes out as he releases, shaking under your touch.  After some time, he is panting and looking down to you with little brown remaining around his pupils.  His head moves some hair out of your face.  You come up and give him a kiss, laying beside him.  He looks puzzled, furrowing his eyebrows together as he stares at you.  "What about you?"

"Maybe later.  Let's cuddle for right now," you tell him, wrapping your arm over his torso and nestling your head between his neck and chin.  He presses a kiss to your forehead and the both of you lay there in peace, until the both of you feel hunger begging you to order in some dinner.