Chapter 5

Tim's POV:
I follow the officer into the house where glass is shattered everywhere and bullets lie around. There's also some knives with blood on them. We head down the basement stairs and we get to the bar area. Maggie's on the ground crying with a gun shot wound in the stomach and a gash on her head. She's barely breathing normal and is failing around. Hank is holding her hand trying to calm her down as the paramedic injects medicine and puts bandages her head.
"Maggie honey calm down. It's going to be okay. I'm right here. Everyone else is outside and they're okay." I whisper as I squat down beside her and brush her hair out of her face.
"It hurts!" Maggie cries trying to move away from the needle. The paramedic looks exhausted trying to keep her still to do it. I grab her arms and chest and restrict her to the floor.
"Baby I know it hurts, but the paramedic needs to treat it. You can't be moving around. Just take deep breathes. You're going to be fine." I whisper. This is way worse than I thought it could be.
Faith's POV:
The Officer and I walk towards the side of the house. I finally see Wesley and he's really banged up. I run over to him.
"Baby what happened?" I ask pushing his hair back.
"I was protecting Audrey and the guy stabbed me. I'm okay momma. Is Maggie okay?" He asks dazed.
"I don't know honey. I'm sure she's fine. Everything is going to be okay." I whisper.
"MOMMA!" I hear from a voice I know is Sams. I turn around and see him come sprinting towards me. I wrap him in my arms as he cries. I look up and Audrey's standing back.
"Come here baby." I say looking over at her. Audrey comes over and automatically breaks down in my arms.
"Shhh. It's okay babies. I'm right here. Everything is going to be okay." I whisper as a paramedic comes running out of the house.