Chapter 50

The Next Day
Tim's POV:
Faith and I watch the news in the family room waiting for the kids to get up. It's just now 7am. We both couldn't sleep with what happened yesterday.
"Mom dad." I hear whispered. I turn around and see Audrey.
"Come here baby." I whisper making room for her. She curls up between Faith and I.
"I miss him."
"We do too baby." Faith softly states rubbing her back.
"Baby you know that if you have anything going on, you can come and talk to us. We'll always be here." I ask.
"I do." Audrey whispers. I kiss the top of her head before wrapping my arms around her. We sit like this for a while before I hear Gracie and Sam coming down the stairs.
"I'm going to go start making breakfast." I state before getting up. Sam and Gracie join me to help. We get breakfast made within a hour. I walk into the family room to tell Faith and Audrey and find them curl up asleep. I let them be and go get food for Sam. I eat with Gracie and Sam before I decide to wake Faith up.
"Baby, breakfast has been ready. It's in the kitchen." I softly say shaking her. She nods her head before slowly waking Audrey. It's now past 10am and neither Maggie or Hank have come down. I slowly make my way upstairs to check on them. Hank slowly walks out of his room as I hit the last step.
"Hey bud. Breakfast is ready downstairs. Mom is down there with everyone else except Maggie." I softly say.
"Okay." He whispers yawning before walking down the stairs. I slowly open Wesley's door to check on Maggie. She insisted on sleeping in there.
"Hon." I whisper softly shaking her as I sit down on his bed.
"Go away."
"Baby come on. It's almost 10:30am. Breakfast has been ready." I state softly.
"Dad just freaking go away!" Maggie somewhat yells.
"Maggie Elizabeth." I warn.
"I said go away!" She yells shoving me.
"Maggie Elizabeth McGraw you have five minutes to be downstairs before you're in more trouble." I state sternly. Maggie groans as I walk out. I sigh before heading downstairs.